Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
8,423 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I think that I've found one that I really am going to like!! I love it so far!!! (not that I've really got to try her out though..... damn winter!
) I finally found some free time in-between school, work, and family to get er' done. Tell me what ya think!

Rob

·
Registered
8,423 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Here is another pic........

rob

·
Registered
8,423 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Sorry for the slow response. It is a Sidewinder Tri-metal sprocket. It is a killer sprocket!! I bought an AFAM rear but it was/seemed so damn light that I was afraid that it wasn't going to last very long. The Sidewinder has the best of both worlds..... Hard steel teeth with an aluminum center with titanium rivets to hold them together. Lifetime warranty not to break or have any problems besides wear. It was a little pricey, but fuck it! This thing is built like a tank!!!

Rob

·
Registered
8,423 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
its a 47 tooth, so its says on the stamp
I'm very impressed Gimpsta....... very impressed!!

Rob

·
Registered
1,115 Posts
looks awesome, but as for AFAM not lasting you had no reason to work, 15k miles of drag racing, track days, and hard street riding on my 1000, 520 and aluminum too and only clean/waxed it maybe every 1,500 miles

so i imagine if they live up to their claims this one will truely be a lifetime sprocket

1 - 11 of 11 Posts