Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
949 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
... To Hannibal, MO .... with STLAR (and friends
) ...

Some new video techniques I'm trying ... and a different rear facing bullet cam ... and a higher quality movie compression ....

68 MB ... free service ... hopefully it works ... lemme know ...

http://damnnet.com/view/4201/

·
Banned
12,040 Posts
it is a dog her 4k a second 4 hours to DL

·
Registered
226 Posts
at least you got 4. i got 5 hours to load!
I hope its worth it....scratch that. 6 hours gawd damnit!!!!!

·
Chubby Chaser
57,844 Posts
Yup. I don't know who that is who is hosting it, but their bandwidth is choked.

56 minutes using Download Accelerator.

·
Registered
2,683 Posts
9 hours for me

·
Registered
8,423 Posts
God Damn.............. Over 3hrs here.

·
Registered
6,771 Posts
I downloaded the vid from STLAR this afternoon Rat....looks like you guys had a good time. I hope Collin is doing ok...I met him the day before I went in for knee surgery a few months ago. I was pissed I couldn't make this ride....I had intentions of going but was sufffering a little heat exhaustion from Saturday...would not have been a good idea to try it with the heat we had yesterday.

Hopefully we'll hook up soon....I wanna be in a vid.

·
Registered
949 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I downloaded the vid from STLAR this afternoon Rat....looks like you guys had a good time. I hope Collin is doing ok...I met him the day before I went in for knee surgery a few months ago. I was pissed I couldn't make this ride....I had intentions of going but was sufffering a little heat exhaustion from Saturday...would not have been a good idea to try it with the heat we had yesterday.

Hopefully we'll hook up soon....I wanna be in a vid.
LOL. Cool.

Yeah, bummer on Collin. That happened on the ride home apparently ... we had all split to head back to Illinois. Good news is that he's gonna be fine.

Sure. I'm lookin forward to gettin together.

·
Banned
12,040 Posts

·
Registered
1,591 Posts
As always very nice vid and editing Rat. Are you still in "The show me" state? Might have to make a road trip to one of your next rides. BTW me and another RiderCoach talked about and are hoping to do a tech day next spring, Ill let ya know how it works out.

·
Registered
949 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
As always very nice vid and editing Rat. Are you still in "The show me" state? Might have to make a road trip to one of your next rides. BTW me and another RiderCoach talked about and are hoping to do a tech day next spring, Ill let ya know how it works out.
Hey, cool!

Yes ... I'm in St. Louis ... (well, technically I'm on the Illiinois side of the river ... so , I'm in Ofallon, IL. LOL.

·
Chubby Chaser
57,844 Posts
Nice job.

Some great looking roads out there. They fella on the blue K5 looked like his plate was going to come flying off at the 6 minute mark.

·
Registered
995 Posts
its great video and editing, but the riding is kinda tamed. most of the people that you where riding beind need to work on thier body postition, mainly putting the balls of their feet on the pegs and wieghting them. but like i said i do like the video work. are you usuing two seperate cameras? what kinda set up are you running?

1 - 20 of 24 Posts