Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hi Guys! I just wanna share some experience with these shop.

I ordered a full fairing set to my K5 1000 at last year december. It's arrived in february and all looks cool except the tail section. (See picture) There is a big gap between the 2 fairings... I wrote a mail this shop and they promised me they make a new one for me. 1 month later i opened a paypall dispute because and i'm very angry for this shop and they promised me they don't run away this problem and etc... and i closed the case(I'm so silly) and they have not been sent since then nothing.... I write 59 email since february and i said last week "Okay, i'm enough for this" and i write a mail about send me back 100$. (If i find a good tail fairing section and i need to paint it and it's more than 100$....) They wanna send me back only 65$ :gaah .... Be careful this shop guys!.... BTW the other fairings looks cool and fit perfectly.

EDIT: Hurray. They sent me back the money! :)

Attachments

·
Premium Member
24,541 Posts
@auctmarts1 can you help this member out and fix his situation please

·
That’s Mister Chalet To You ....
7,744 Posts
I guess you can't teach an old dog new tricks after all. @Mr.Deviance this isn't the first time we hear this exact same story. They always ASSURE the community that they'll be better. And yet, here we are again. Don't worry, whenever forum staff step-in as above, they usually wake-up and get their act together.

Oddly, I have the same bike, Auctmart fairings and I noticed zero fitment issues in that area. Hmm... will be double-checking when I get home.
Post pics of the rest of the bike! :cheers

·
Premium Member
694 Posts
actually we are remolding the new tail and he is asking us send him the discount, and the new tail is almost finish and I can send to him,

or I can send him a refund as he like
cause he is reporting the problem and we already told the factory need to do the remold and please kindly forgive,

·
7,744 Posts
Nope, no such clearance issues when I got mine last fall. The inconsistent materials quality suggests they may have changed suppliers for the unfinished plastics but I'm talking out my ass.

EDIT wait, there is gap / clearance issue with both turn signals. Time to send an email to customer service.

Attachments

·
You should listen to me. No, seriously, listen to
7,637 Posts
The OP needs some lessons from Andre about photography. I'm sure there's something there, but it's hard to figure out just what it is and how bad from his pics.

Sorry Andre, but if it took you this long (9 months?) to notice the gap, it's not a problem.

·
7,744 Posts
Sorry Andre, but if it took you this long (9 months?) to notice the gap, it's not a problem.
:lol Not at all.
Hey mind your own business, you two! :cursing
Honestly, the overall quality and appearance of my set is fantastic. Of course it's not as good as OEM but as said when I first got them, it's unbelievable that they can provide nice-looking, decent-quality bodywork kits, shipped overseas for so little money.

It's just a shame that if you have a problem, that they're not responsive without dad stepping-in, as is the case yet again.

·
Premium Member
2,082 Posts
A buddy of mine bought some farings from auctmarts, and when his package showed up, it was just a keychain and some stickers. Lolol

·
Premium Member
2,082 Posts
I didn't see whay he got. He ordered a fairing kit for his 05 cbr600rr. He got a tracking number, and when his package showed he called me pissed off saying he got a sticker (or stickers i dont remember if it was plural) and a keychain. He was pissed way off.

·
Premium Member
694 Posts
please ask your friend email us and he will have the other package in very short time too
now we are advertising the company with some small gift and we are moving some stock to US storage and promoting at this moment,

he will have the kit for sure

·
Premium Member
2,082 Posts
please ask your friend email us and he will have the other package in very short time too
now we are advertising the company with some small gift and we are moving some stock to US storage and promoting at this moment,

he will have the kit for sure

He already has a new tracking number. Doesn't mean he wasn't pretty pissed when he saw how small the box was. Lol

·
Premium Member
166 Posts
For what its worth, if they do you dirty, and you make a stink here, they are pretty quick to rectify it. Lol
Or, I could just let them know that I am a GDC member and if they screw my shit up I'll tell "Dad" and then they'll get a strongly worded email to fix my shit up. Lol

·
Premium Member
24,541 Posts
Hopefully @auctmarts1 will make it right. Keep us posted

1 - 20 of 26 Posts