Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
can you guys tell me what to do step bys step want to do everything myself have a torque wench what oil to use

·
PM me for Brotection
57,513 Posts
can you guys tell me what to do step bys step want to do everything myself have a torque wench what oil to use
RTFM

The dealer should have given you an owner's manual. It's all in there for the oil change. What to use, what to take off to gain access, etc.

The service manual has everything else about what bolts to torque to what specs, etc.

·
Is Sexually Attracted To The Guys on GDC
21,546 Posts
how about forming a complete sentence?? and how about seperating your different thoughts with some punctuation???

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
the manual only tells you how to change the oil,and filter.and how to tighten chain ,but what about thye rest?what else does the dealer do for the 600 mile tuneup? say whats the lowest idle i can bring her down to 1400-1200 seems high to me. thanks for all your help

·
Is Sexually Attracted To The Guys on GDC
21,546 Posts
if you look toward the end of the manual, it tells you exactly what to do by intervals, by both miles, and months, and as stated above.......

RTFM

1 - 5 of 5 Posts