Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
351 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone know where I can order custom bolts (color anodized) from other than "pro-bolt". I like their stuff but the shipping and vat makes it real expensive for purchasers from the US.:scratch

Thanks

·
Registered
199 Posts
Thanks for the recommendation JRDNGIXX. Unfortunately we're usually a year behind with the Pro-Bolt stuff because it ships from the UK, so we don't have the 2006 Suzuki Kits. I have had a couple of guys tell me they ordered the 05 hardware and it fit their 06, but I really can't recommend doing that.

·
Registered
351 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Surfside Moto said:
Thanks for the recommendation JRDNGIXX. Unfortunately we're usually a year behind with the Pro-Bolt stuff because it ships from the UK, so we don't have the 2006 Suzuki Kits. I have had a couple of guys tell me they ordered the 05 hardware and it fit their 06, but I really can't recommend doing that.
I don't want to order 05 stuff and risk it, and it's not a neccessity either (purely cosmetic) so I will check back with ya in a few months and see what ya got. Thanks:cheers

·
Registered
806 Posts
Surfside Moto said:

Y/W... I am one of those guys who ordered from you from an 05 gsxr lineup :D Everything pretty much fits on the 06, besides the Tripple tree stem nut cover, and the engine bolts. Other then those things, they've worked great for me :) :cheers

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.