Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
I have NO balls....
963 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Good morning gixxer girls!!

I thought maybe some of you might be able to give me some advice as what to get my GF for our 1yr anniversary (we live together as well). Obviously I have a few ideas, but her birthday, xmas, and 1 yr anniversary are all pretty close and as we all know money is tight :sad

I was hoping a that some of you might have some good ideas?? :biggrin

Any help would be great!!

Thanks!!

·
Wants Robert Pattinson to explore his Twilight Sta
3,415 Posts
nothing. save your money. if you guys broke up then all that money was spent.
like dilly said, some dinner and a movie and some candles and some good banging. when me and my wife dated, we gave each other gifts such as movies, or a food gift card. and have some personal fun with each other later the night or the whole day.
wait till you married to give anniversary gifts.just my opinion

j

·
I have NO balls....
963 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
1st date was in NYC so that might be out of the qustion, but I do pride myself on my kitchen skills, so a nice dinner and pampering will def be in order.

I would like to get her something tho.

·
Premium Member
1,085 Posts
I started giving my girl what I call a "Princess night"

- Make sure your home before she is and for god sake spring for some decent flowers.
- Tidy the house & light some candles (Preferably scented ones)
- Run her a bath (Lots of Bubbles) & Help her get in (it's a win/win trust me)
- While she is in the bath prepare dinner for her (Don't rush this leave her in there so she is extra relaxed)
- When its time for dinner, get her PJ's ready and help her out of the bath (if she will let you, you can help dry her....)

Make sure when dinner is over you do the cleaning up etc while she chills out in front of the TV (or in bed if you time it right)

Now its time for a small gift (you don't have to buy anything) a foot rub or a back rub works a treat.

The benefits of this is:
1. That it doesn't cost you much
2. She is all relaxed and doesn't nag at you all night
3. You get some alone time to chill out while she is in the bath
4. When helping her in and out of the bath you get a good perv at her bewbiez.....lol and if your super lucky maybe a bit more.
5. Get's you in the good books for about 2 weeks (However use with caution - if you do this too often they begin to expect it and it loses it's affect)

Hope this helps dude and congrat's on the anniversary.

·
I have NO balls....
963 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Opps :(..Didnt relize..My apologizes :sad honestly didnt even relize it was Posted here
Whats the difference if it was posted here or anywhere else on the forum??

I posted here to get a girls POV - not get some smart ass comments like you posted.

Thanks again to all the people who actually wanted to help :cheers

·
Premium Member
1,085 Posts
1 - 20 of 21 Posts