Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Faps to Fantasy Football, and fails at that even
10,194 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Silva is a wrecking machine...his past couple fights have been boring, but you can def see potential. He was just toying with Lietes.

·
Premium Member
1,293 Posts
Best fighter in mma. I would like to see him fight someone that can eat one of those knees and just laugh at him...kinda like forrest can. Good fight IMO.

·
Thugnificent
10,609 Posts
Silva is good, but Griffin is tough. I think Silva's been toying in his last fights because he knows he'll win. But once Griffin hit Silva in the mouth, Silva would realize that Griffin is serious, then Silva would start to get real.

Silva over Griffin, Knockout in the 3rd round.

But if Silva continues to toy around, then Griffin will pound Silva.

Griffin over Silva, Knockout in the 2nd round, if Silva not really fighting like he should.

·
Registered
538 Posts
To sum it up...Best striker vs best punching bag. I like all the hype around it "Blockbuster Fight" bla bla bla. Dont get me wrong I like Griffin and think hes tough as nails. The fight just seems like it will be pretty one sided.

·
Premium Member
1,293 Posts
and then Silva will get real cocky and end up fighting Rampage or Rashad Evans. The talent that he should be fighting in the first place.

·
10,194 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
To sum it up...Best striker vs best punching bag. I like all the hype around it "Blockbuster Fight" bla bla bla. Dont get me wrong I like Griffin and think hes tough as nails. The fight just seems like it will be pretty one sided.
:spit I like the way you put it....I couldnt agree more.

·
Banned
79 Posts
Best fighter in mma. I would like to see him fight someone that can eat one of those knees and just laugh at him...kinda like forrest can. Good fight IMO.
maybe best fighter in UFC, but not in MMA. And im pretty sure Forest gots this fight. Anderson is over rated and fights nobody til now.

·
Women make me rage - fat, hairy dudes are more my
2,642 Posts
at least it won't be boring like every other Silva fight. Griffin will bring it and won't let Silva backup and stall the whole fight

·
Premium Member
1,293 Posts
maybe best fighter in UFC, but not in MMA. And im pretty sure Forest gots this fight. Anderson is over rated and fights nobody til now.
Ok, then name a better middle weight in any organization? My statement was pretty broad, but I meant best middleweight. He should give up that middleweight belt and stay at LH...that way he can actually get some good fights.

·
Registered
72 Posts
Ok, then name a better middle weight in any organization? My statement was pretty broad, but I meant best middleweight. He should give up that middleweight belt and stay at LH...that way he can actually get some good fights.
Anderson is a beast , Over rated? He's cleaned out the middleweght division, Pinpoint striking verses Forrest's lackluster chin. As far as boring fights are concerned look at his last 10 fights

Thales Leites 5th rd Decision
Patrick Cote 3rd rd TKO freak knee injury
James Irvin 1st rd KO
Dan Henderson 2nd rd Submission; Henderson's only other submission losses were to HW Big Nog
Rich Franklin 2nd rd KO
Nate Marquardt 1st rd TKO
Travis Lutter 2nd rd TKO
Rich Franklin 1st rd KO
Chris Leben 1st rd KO Leben has never been KO'd
Tony Fryklund 1st rd KO

·
10,194 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
1 - 20 of 25 Posts