Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
3,536 Posts
I say this somewhat tongue and cheek(Cause anyone can loose of course), but it doesn't seem like anything like that will happen again anytime soon.

He seems to be on a completely different level/plane than anyone in his class.

Since he's been in the UFC, the closest fight he's had was against Travis, he's pretty much just walked through everyone else.

·
Registered
3,536 Posts
That was beautiful though, Silva was whipping Yushin's ass too.

·
Registered
3,536 Posts
That did come out of nowhere. .
You've got that right.

I can't even get a heel hook to work most of the time with a cooperating partner the way I want(so that you can feel the ligaments pulling out of the knee cap).

And to land it on one of the best, with a scissor sweep non-theless is crazy.

·
Premium Member
4,513 Posts
we see it can be done but I think it will be tough for it to be done. Silva has shown alot talent and heart in his fights. I am torn wanting to see him lose (to avoid the division getting stale) and wanting him to win as he is a great fighter.

·
Registered
265 Posts
I believe Frank Shamrock or Cung Le could beat him, but I doubt either one of them will ever get to UFC, especially Frank, Dana hates him. Frank posts blogs saying he would fight UFC for free and even fight the Middleweight and Light Heavy Weight champ in the same night. Hes crazy but I like him.

·
The Dreaded Midnight Taint Slapper
17,898 Posts
that was sick. anyone can be beat, but silva is a fucking monster.

·
Cock Thumb, or Thumb Cock? You decide.
31,593 Posts
I believe Frank Shamrock or Cung Le could beat him, but I doubt either one of them will ever get to UFC, especially Frank, Dana hates him. Frank posts blogs saying he would fight UFC for free and even fight the Middleweight and Light Heavy Weight champ in the same night. Hes crazy but I like him.

cung le is going to bring a whole other level of kick boxing to MMA..

·
Registered
3,454 Posts
Kick boxers dont seem to do well in MMA. There are exceptions, but from what Ive seen for the most part they get their asses handed to them for their first few fights...

·
Registered
3,454 Posts
Anderson Silva is one of the most talented fighters I have ever seen. That being said, anyone can loose at any time. So far the UFC doesnt seem to have anyone who is a match for him.

·
Registered
114 Posts
Agreed..That whole class at the moment is lacking in any real competition for him. Sad really.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts