1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Administrator
8,751 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
328 Posts
who is Cestode? I didnt see his name in the entry. I think his prize should be given to me for finding the oversight.

·
Banned
6,048 Posts
congrats jabuan, dont forget to post some b4 and after pix!!!!!!!!
(hope u never give us a report on how they WORK)

and who is cest.....never seen any posts.......

am i that out to lunch????
its possible

·
Registered
3,590 Posts
My psyhcic powers lied to me for the 100th time.

Congrats to the 2 of you punks.

Maybe I should donate even more to the Gixxer.com fund.

·
.............OG
37,640 Posts
Originally posted by Gixxer_1:
who is Cestode? I didnt see his name in the entry. I think his prize should be given to me for finding the oversight.
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial">obviously you don't read the rules. you don't have to enter to be eligible.. you only have to have a little red R under your name meaning that you donated in some way to the site. so for finding this "oversight" of yours.. i'm going to disqualify you from winning any future prizes.

·
Registered
328 Posts
Originally posted by Hunter:
</font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial">Originally posted by Gixxer_1:
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial">obviously you don't read the rules. you don't have to enter to be eligible.. you only have to have a little red R under your name meaning that you donated in some way to the site. so for finding this "oversight" of yours.. i'm going to disqualify you from winning any future prizes.</font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial">Aww c'mon Hunter, don't DQ me just because I didn't read the damn rules! I promise to pay better attention in the future.

·
Registered
312 Posts
Congrats Guys

·
Registered
746 Posts
Congrats Guys

·
Registered
70 Posts
Congratulations Guys! Enjoy