Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Premium Member
9,050 Posts
we had them and instead of running for field goal position he throws across the field:hammer

Give the Vikes credit, everyone said "blowout". VERY far from it. That was a battle. Maybe next year.

·
Registered
1,137 Posts
Didn't see the game (girlfriend wanted to go to a movie...wtf). Caught the overtime action though :hammer

I really wanted the Viqueens to make it to the superbowl.

·
Premium Member
5,169 Posts
we had them and instead of running for field goal position he throws across the field:hammer

Give the Vikes credit, everyone said "blowout". VERY far from it. That was a battle. Maybe next year.
Farve could have easily ran with the ball for 5-8 yards. But instead... In true Farve fashion, he throws a dumbass pass which cost them big! :lmao

I didn't see anyone talking blowout... Actually seen quite a few predictions having the Viks in the bowl. Oh well, seasons over. Now hopefully Farve will retire before he can crush the hearts of another team.

·
Registered
2,125 Posts
I dont see how you guys are all blaming Favre for a TEAM failure. How about the fumbles from Adrien Petersen? How about the dropped passes? Wake up guys. Favre did make a dumb pass, no argument. But to act like HE blew the game alone? Get real.

·
Premium Member
5,169 Posts
Football is a team game. But when you single handedly turn the ball over! That shit is on you. They were in scoring range. A simple run / scramble keeps them alive. Farve threw the pick. Didn't see many dropped passes. AP did fumble but they recovered from that. Couldnt over come Farves last TO though.

·
Constantly in trouble now
16,403 Posts
How many fumbles? 10? Interceptions? 2? And at least one which was at a critical juncture resulting in a TD?

It was a GREAT game right up until they stuck their collective heads up their collective assholes and stopped playing.

Bummer about Favre getting hurt, though.

Stupid fucking Vikings.

--Wag--

·
Registered
2,125 Posts
How many fumbles? 10? Interceptions? 2? And at least one which was at a critical juncture resulting in a TD?

It was a GREAT game right up until they stuck their collective heads up their collective assholes and stopped playing.

Bummer about Favre getting hurt, though.

Stupid fucking Vikings.

--Wag--
I hear ya Wag. Thats what Im saying!!

·
Would come out of the closet - if I could find a s
4,077 Posts
fuck I cant get away from this can I? My facecbook is full of statuses bitching about this game. Guess thats what you get for living in MN.

This is a TEAM loss, not just Farves fault. But they should have kicked at 0:19 left in the 4th.

Either way I'm glad it's over. Sick of listening to it every damn weekend.

·
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒ&
25,271 Posts
While it is a team game if Favre could have played another one of his near error free games they likely would have won and in a game this close you can't give the other team any chances and the Vikings gave the Saints FIVE chances in the form of turnovers. I had a feeling Favre was due to throw a few picks and knowing it was going to be close I put my money on the Saints.

·
Premium Member
4,513 Posts
That is why I never liked Farve. He ALWAYS has to try and force a pass. He could have ran. Notice he will not take a sack but will try to make a stupid throw instead (has done it all his years playing).

·
Premium Member
5,169 Posts
That is why I never liked Farve. He ALWAYS has to try and force a pass. He could have ran. Notice he will not take a sack but will try to make a stupid throw instead (has done it all his years playing).
Yep this is why I dislike this man so bad besides the fact he bounces in and out of retirement. For someone whos been in the league for 19 years he makes rookie mistakes year in and year out. Tuck the ball and slide! Not throw against the grain. But dumb passes and not getting hit have kept him healthy for all this time.

·
Registered
90 Posts
12 men in the huddle...that's a bush league mistake. It sucks the Vikes lost but what are you going to do when you give the ball up twice in the red zone. The overall play was sloppy. Hell, I blame Leber for getting his dick smackers in the way of 2 int's:hammer . To many mistakes:crying.

I just hope i get to see the Vikes in the Superbowl and maybe even win one.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts