Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner

121 - 140 of 152 Posts

·
Rump Ryder PermaSquid
363 Posts
I bought some oil from you guys before I think the guys name was Bob. Anyway I need more Oil. 10 40 :cheers

·
Cry baby
485 Posts
I've used amsoil fluids in my 400 whp 2003 Mitsubishi Evolution 8 for the transmission, transfer case, differential fluid, and engine oil. I must have made over 1000 drag launches in this car and NOT one failure with my drivetrain (which is not typical for this type of car). After switching to this fluid I immediately noticed much less metal shavings coming off my magnetic drain plugs (in drivetrain and engine). This made me a believer. Shifting feel in my Evo and my bike has been improved many times over compared to OEM fluids, or competitor products. Is it worth the cost? FUCK YES.

·
Biased Multi Level Marketing Dealer - take into co
382 Posts
Discussion Starter #123
I've used amsoil fluids in my 400 whp 2003 Mitsubishi Evolution 8 for the transmission, transfer case, differential fluid, and engine oil. I must have made over 1000 drag launches in this car and NOT one failure with my drivetrain (which is not typical for this type of car). After switching to this fluid I immediately noticed much less metal shavings coming off my magnetic drain plugs (in drivetrain and engine). This made me a believer. Shifting feel in my Evo and my bike has been improved many times over compared to OEM fluids, or competitor products. Is it worth the cost? FUCK YES.
You are probably a member of EVOm. I hope you bought your fluids from me but, if not, the time is always good to get the Best Price going. I had about 1600 EVOm Members at one time buying oil, fluids and filtration.

Unfortunately, when the forum was bought, their advertising prices skyrocketed which meant I couldn't give the members the best price. Their attitude was "Raise your prices", they didn't/don't care about their members. It is just a money tree for them.

The Best isn't cheap
Cheap isn't The Best

Bob

·
Ditchard the High Maintenance Squirrel
60,366 Posts
Bob, do you carry oil filters for my Triumph Daytona 675?

I need some.

Yes, i know this is a Suzuki forum. :D

·
382 Posts
Discussion Starter #125
2006-up Daytona 675 Triple takes the AMSOIL EAOM-103

Short answer: Yes.. LOL

The Best isn't cheap
Cheap isn't The Best

Bob

·
60,366 Posts

·
Registered
1,823 Posts
need a filter and oil for my K8 750

·
60,366 Posts
Ok Bob, so what kind of deal do I get if I order some oil and oil filters for my '09 Triumph Daytona 675.........and some oil, oil filters and diesel treatment for my 2011 Chevy 2500HD Duramax...all at the same time? :D

·
382 Posts
Discussion Starter #136
Just double checked as some of the early Suzi's took a different filter but I am showing that a 1989 GSX 1100, takes the 109. I also triple checked on WIX and they say the same.

The Best isn’t cheap
Cheap isn’t The Best

Bob

·
382 Posts
Discussion Starter #138
EAOM-109 is the filter. MCF 10W-40 is the oil . 3.1 qts is the capacity with filter.

Is that your Sub ? Are you a podium finisher ?

The Best isn’t cheap
Cheap isn’t The Best

Bob

121 - 140 of 152 Posts