Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
The MOTO GUY
203 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey All,
The past few weeks have brought about lots of "new" stuff. :evil:
Here you see the fruits of my and others labors.

Apex Moto painted the bike awesomely, and Tiffany, of Tiffany’s Upholstery, sewed the leathers stupendously. :up: :up: :up:

Lastly, I have to put up a shot of the wonderful supporters of MDG Racing, my fabulous family.

The trailer has been completely re-wired, by my meticulous Mechanical Engineering hands.

The paint job was designed by me to get noticed, as well as make it very simple for my family to see me in the crowd of racers.

I am patiently awaiting my entrance into the world of AMA professional road racing at California Speedway in two weeks and hope to see some of you there.

I promise to do the GIXXER family proud and as you can see by my leathers, my Internet persona is alive and well. :evil:

I also promise to relive the first of hopefully many AMA Super stock races here at GIXXER for all that enjoy reading of our racing endeavors.

By the way, if anyone wants to buy me a 2005 GSXR-1000 this year to compete on, I will gladly accept it.
:evil:

Thanks for sharing experiences such as these with my family and me.

Marcel
(Officially AMA #767)

·
Registered
6,418 Posts
thats great bro good luck out there

·
Registered
9,334 Posts
sweeeet !! go out there and show them big boys how its done in CALI

·
The Shocker
5,211 Posts
Best of Luck goes out to you Marcel.. I saw the pics and thought you were joking for a sec. I'm used to seeing you ride the duct-taped/zip tied together wonder!
Lookin' good dude!

·
Registered
6,418 Posts
so the name we are watching is marcel what???

·
Registered
6,418 Posts
cool we will be pulling for you. hopefully you will do a bit better than i did

fever i like the new name

·
Premium Member
4,038 Posts
Oh what, no candystripe paintjob shit talkin for this guy, but I get every comment under the f'n sun for mine?

1 - 20 of 26 Posts