Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner

1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Registered
4,665 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well the wife and I decided to hit up Oceanside's beach today, but before we walked down to the beach we figured we would go buy some water and snacks...
while reaching for the Sun Chips I hear BAAAAAAANG....I look up and see...

So I did what any asshole would do in this situation...took some pictures for GDC

·
Registered
14,162 Posts
Hahahaha! How the hell do you do that LOL

·
Registered
2,284 Posts
That's what I'm wondering... A Ford Focus going OVER the parking barrier and then onto the sidewalk into the store. That guy must hit the gas pedal alwfully hard!

·
Registered
644 Posts
That's what I'm wondering... A Ford Focus going OVER the parking barrier and then onto the sidewalk into the store. That guy must hit the gas pedal alwfully hard!
Right...that takes talent. Not useful talent mind you...but talent.

·
Premium Member
5,515 Posts
The headline on the newspaper in the stand kinda goes with the pic. "Fear of a slowdown slams Wall St."

·
Here is your "R"
6,926 Posts
That happened to me once in a buddys store, I was looking at the mags and this guy I knew in an old truck always use to show off In the parking lot. He use to haul ass to the parking spot and slam's the brakes to lock up all the tires.

Well I guess this day his Brake Master Cylinder decided to go out. As he pulled up I could see his face and when he gave me the OHHH SHITT face I knew something was wrong. Trucks front end bounced off the parking stoppers, flew into my friends store the air pressure was so strong it pushed me to the ground. I was standing right infront of his path but when I seen it coming I stepped to the side.

·
Registered
6,907 Posts
So did you loot anything

·
Registered
1,245 Posts
All the guy was lookin for was the drive up.....just give em some slack
. Those damn curbs are always gettin in the way.
curbs

big round of applause for the asshat

·
Registered
654 Posts
Hey, is that the same guy that rode the Harley straight into the tree?

·
Registered
969 Posts
Watch that dick run out and buy a Bike!!! god damn! stupid kid can't even drive a ford focus. Watch out there everyone. this is the cars that you ride around.

·
Registered
1,325 Posts
So I did what any asshole would do in this situation...took some pictures for GDC

what an asshat.

1 - 20 of 40 Posts