Premium Member
3,300 Posts
Woooooooooooh .. whats up with this?

Reactions: wvlax21

·
Managing MotoJoe
71,515 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
We were talking about our childhoods, and his grandpa did the chicken for dinner (the old fashioned way). So I told him about something I saw on tv about a chicken that had it's head cut off & lived . . . and he wouldn't believe me for some reason :lol

·
Premium Member
3,300 Posts
HAhahaha I have worked on a farm before... chickens..when you are up to your 30th chicken kill, your stomach starts to turn..... gutting them is even worse... but I must say.... they always died:lol

·
Premium Member
3,300 Posts
punkadilly said:
Well, I've no clue what you're talking about so that would be a no :lol
ahem... I have no idea either :lol

·
Premium Member
3,300 Posts
Chickens are AWESOME tic-tac-toe players.... they are SHARKS in Chicken costumes

·
loves oldgixxer and Anthony D
12,611 Posts
hahahhahahahhaa...you're too much Dilly....watch out for the ghost thats right behind you...dont look back :eek

you and I have some serious and some silly conversations when we talk...you're the best

goodnight, dont let the ghosts bite :lol

·
Premium Member
3,300 Posts
Want to play Tic-Tac-Toe?... actually I think he was really taking about playing Tic-Tac-Toe against a chicken.... for real...

Reactions: JohnyCakes

·
Registered
1,916 Posts
both my uncle and dad lost to the chicken, they complained that the chicken got to make the first move. Apparently they felt that was a good excuse for losing to a CHICKEN

1 - 20 of 25 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.