Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Ex-Lady Supermod
16,100 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
VS has made some changes to this site which has resulted in all pictures uploaded using the site uploader not show. Any and all pictures using the site uploader or of course photobucket are not showing. Please if you are able to still see pictures, post here.

·
Premium Member
153 Posts
I pulled up two threads with pics. One I could see and one I couldn't.
Here is an Imgur pic to see if others can see it.

·
Ex-Lady Supermod
16,100 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I pulled up two threads with pics. One I could see and one I couldn't.
Here is an Imgur pic to see if others can see it.
You are using an Imgur link and not the site uploader. I'm referring to pictures uploaded using the site uploader.

·
Ex-Lady Supermod
16,100 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Yeah, I tried to upload several pictures using the site uploader but kept getting an error message.

·
Ex-Lady Supermod
16,100 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I'm guessing nothing is going to happen till at least Monday so no point reporting if you have issues.

·
Rectum Rupticus
9,918 Posts
doesn't seem to be working for me . It won't let me upload any pics.

·
Super Moderator
14,937 Posts
I was wondering why I couldn't see a lot of the photos from recent threads. I thought it was just something wrong on my end. :dunno

·
Ex-Lady Supermod
16,100 Posts
Discussion Starter #14 (Edited)
Wrong subforum. :rofl
1. This is not a sub-forum but a forum. Sub-forum would be the 1000/600/750 forum which is then divided into year model sub-forums or the sub-forums within this forum ie. Lets Get Dirty , Cruisers , Vintage Bikes , Riding Skills , Appearance Products , Riding Gear/Apparel , Stunts & Tricks.

2. I'm a super mod so wherever I post this would therefore be the RIGHT forum/sub-forum.

3. This is the most likely forum where members will see this.

:phhht

·
Ex-Lady Supermod
16,100 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Hopefully VS will tend to this come Monday. With photobucket crapping out and now the site uploader as well as anything posted using the site uploader, we are really broken! Kinda shocked no one has made threads complaining about no pictures.

·
Rectum Rupticus
9,918 Posts
Still trying :monkeyface:piss:lmao

·
Ex-Lady Supermod
16,100 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Haven't heard anything from VS, the last comment from VS Sunday was that this issue would be turned over to the techs Monday but as you can see, it is still not sorted out. I'll update as I get info from VS tech support. If anything is going to break, it'll most likely happen on late Friday when nothing will be done till at least Monday :facepalm

1 - 20 of 23 Posts
About this Discussion
22 Replies
9 Participants
coopgt1
Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com
A forum community dedicated to the Suzuki GSX-R motorcycle. Discuss the GSX-R600, GSX-R750, GSX-R1000, and GSX-R1100, and more!
Full Forum Listing