Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
140 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys and gals, just wanted to let you know that Attack Performance has 2008 GSXR 1000, and 600/750 sets in stock and ready to ship. This is the same great bodywork used by Jordan Suzuki.

We also have 2007-08 GSXR 1000 Superbike tails in stock, and our 08 GSXr 600 sets feature our quick release style side mounts on the upper fairings, which include machined mounting lugs.

AttackPerformance.com

562 229 1200

Ali

Attachments

·
Registered
2,755 Posts

·
Registered
140 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I don't know man, we ship alot of stuff to Canada, never really had any complaints. But if you have a better method im all ears.

·
Registered
2,755 Posts
I don't know man, we ship alot of stuff to Canada, never really had any complaints. But if you have a better method im all ears.
USPS or DHL. Most of the time you only get charged the import TAX, not some hefty horseshit fee, which is acceptable. I know many people up here that buy from sportbiketrackgear because they send via USPS to Canada.....a friend had a $1500 order from them and didn't get charged a cent.

·
Registered
140 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
DHL, maybe. I can look into it, but bodywork is to big to ship via USPS.. I already have tried that route.

·
Registered
5,058 Posts
DHL, maybe. I can look into it, but bodywork is to big to ship via USPS.. I already have tried that route.

You're correct. I tried to have a fairing shipped from Cali to Canada and USPS would not ship it because it was too big.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts