Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,242 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hoi guys,

Still alive … fooling around with 1 gen's on tracks …

Here Assen NL on the 30th of August "18

Attachments

·
Premium Member
4,441 Posts
right on! good to see you are alive and riding first gens on the track! looks like you rode three different first gens. i can only take two first gens to the track, because i don't have enough space on my trailer.

:cheers

·
Premium Member
4,242 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Some local NL 3-hour endurance demo's

Attachments

·
Premium Member
4,242 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
1 st. gens ...

Attachments

·
FBH Operator
3,026 Posts
Good to see you are still going strong.

I'll have to sort out with you shipping those fairings and swingarm over to me sometime.

No great rush as it's only been 8 years so far ... ;)

·
Registered
11 Posts
Hans, Great to see you are still getting out (at speed) on the old girls. What the were originally designed to be good for. Looks like the rider still has as much get up and go as the bikes still do.
Oz

·
Premium Member
4,689 Posts
Hoi Hans! Good to see you back here on the Gixxer site.

I'm alive and kicking too. Not nearly as active here as I was back in the day. Still riding the GSXR as much as possible and heading out for multi-day rides on her at least once a year.

Here's a few photos from this year's trip to Jasper Alberta.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
4,689 Posts
And here's a couple of me the morning we set out for a 5 day trip when we went from BC to Alberta and then through Kanananskis Park in Alberta. We rode in from British Columbia through Kamloops and Banff into Canmore Alberta and then rode down South down to HWY #3 and then back through Fernie then the Kootenays back to British Columbia. See how luxurious a GSXR can be when it's all set up with saddle bags.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
4,689 Posts
Here's a photo of us in Paradise Montana, 2016. This is the farthest I've taken the old girl on a road trip. BC to Alberta, hung a right hander down to the USA into Montana, then back through Idaho, Oregon and Washington and then back up to Canada.

Attachments

1 - 16 of 16 Posts