Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Super Moderator
15,158 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is the first I have heard of this. I have my doubts but will be interesting to see what the DNA test reveal. I don't think it's beyond the realm of possibility though. The universe is a huge place and it would be ignorant of us to think we are the only intelligent life in it.

·
That’s Mister Chalet To You ....
7,744 Posts
I also agree - it's impossible that we're the only planet with some form of civilization. I find both (main) theories on how life began here on earth plausible - one of them is the building blocks of life arrived here on comets or asteroids.

But if there was realistically any truth to that (from back in June), it would be all over the news, since that would definitely be the most important news story in.... forever?

So I see one of two possibilities:

1. Fake news!!! :frantic
  2. Or cover-up / conspiracy

·
Super Moderator
15,158 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I also agree - it's impossible that we're the only planet with some form of civilization. I find both (main) theories on how life began here on earth plausible - one of them is the building blocks of life arrived here on comets or asteroids.

But if there was realistically any truth to that (from back in June), it would be all over the news, since that would definitely be the most important news story in.... forever?

So I see one of two possibilities:

1. Fake news!!! :frantic
  2. Or cover-up / conspiracy
Yeah I hear ya. Could very well be an elaborate hoax. I'd to see more specific info on the carbon 14 test they did among other facts they are presenting.

·
Rectum Rupticus
9,918 Posts
There was a 2nd video dated 6-30-17 4 min long ,so they are putting out updates . I find this stuff interesting .

·
Both Handsome AND Pretty!
19,104 Posts
Pretty interesting, very curious to see where this goes.

·
Premium Member
102 Posts
Absolutely 100% a PR stunt. Preying on our desire to believe in something unearthly.

Gaia is unreputable, the guy involved in this is not a scientist, he's a loony, and if there were truly such an epic discovery they would do the science first, then the press release.

·
Ex-Lady Supermod
16,100 Posts
Haven't watched the video but I don't need to. No mystery here at all, they just found one of the props from the last "Indiana Jones" movie which also took place in Nazca.

·
Premium Member
296 Posts
Absolutely 100% a PR stunt. Preying on our desire to believe in something unearthly.

Gaia is unreputable, the guy involved in this is not a scientist, he's a loony, and if there were truly such an epic discovery they would do the science first, then the press release.
This. That's also a pay-to-view site. They want your curiosity up so you'll subscribe to see the vids.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts