Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2,885 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone know any WELL KNOWN place to buy fuel system o rings, and alcohol Safe Gaskets and seals? I am converting a GSXR 600 motor to alcohol which will be running in my quadzilla.

Scott

·
Registered
73 Posts
I have done alot of ALKY conversions for guys running the 600's in micro sprint cars. I offer conversions for 03 and earlier motors , or for the 04's and 05's . The conversions consist of ...
Stainless fuel rail
Fuel injectors
Injector wire harness plug ends

I can give you the part numbers for the fuel pump and regulator you will need , or can sell them to you. If youre interested send me a PM, or post reply here.
I can provide you with contact info for people who run my conversions if you would like.

·
Registered
1 Posts
I have done alot of ALKY conversions for guys running the 600's in micro sprint cars. I offer conversions for 03 and earlier motors , or for the 04's and 05's . The conversions consist of ...
Stainless fuel rail
Fuel injectors
Injector wire harness plug ends

I can give you the part numbers for the fuel pump and regulator you will need , or can sell them to you. If youre interested send me a PM, or post reply here.
I can provide you with contact info for people who run my conversions if you would like.
I am looking at converting my 04-05GSXR TO alky for micro sprint racing. Do you know the best place for fuel rails and air boxes? Also the plugs and the injectors. Thank you

1 - 3 of 3 Posts