Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was thinking about getting an alarm for the bike. Was looking at the scorpio with the FM remote and was wondering about opinions and what other alarms people recommend.

Thanks

·
Registered
28 Posts
Hey i am w/ u. I want to protect my new baby when she gets here. i looked into some gps tracking systems. my main concern is someone lifting her off. SO gps seemed best to me. they were all internet based so you can track your bike if it is taken. Are there any tried true alarm systems and or locks. Cant always keep her locked up in the garage. i will be watching this myself to see what everyone thinks. (and what the hell does SQUID mean under my name)

·
Registered
545 Posts
The new scorpio with the paging system and ignition kill works great, the pad tells you everything that is happening and you can shut the bike down if someone gets it running somehow! Its worth every penny...

·
Registered
99 Posts
i have the same with the FM 2 way, ignion disabler, and peremiter sensor. it works geart and has had no problems

·
Registered
99 Posts
call mark at HAI bikeshop 407-447-1176 for th best price

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Mike,

is that the full blown system or the basic one? It seems there are 3 different versions of it depending on what features you want.

·
Registered
37 Posts
i looked into some gps tracking systems. my main concern is someone lifting her off. SO gps seemed best to me. they were all internet based so you can track your bike if it is taken.
Did you find any systems, I think the new one that Talon is offering is a winner, it's called MiBIKE. View the details from their site. MiBIKE Link

1 - 12 of 12 Posts