Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
409 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Never thought I would want to get one but I think its a good idea now. Anyone have a idea whats a good alarm to put on the bike?

·
Chubby Chaser
57,844 Posts
I got full coverage ins. too, but it seems like it might not be a bad idea.

Hit up Mike at Heatwave cycles for a Scorpio.

·
Registered
409 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
what does a bike alarm matter when a theif pulls up in a truck/van and rides away with your bike????
If the alarm goes off I should have enough time to bust out my AR15! lol

·
Registered
397 Posts
I just put a scorpio with a perimeter sensor,so when someone goes next to it,it starts to chirp faster then if there next to it to long it goes off and sets off my pager it comes with has some good features and a long range.and easy to install just 3 splice clips that snap on.the oem plugins are not out yet,but dont need them.

·
Registered
888 Posts
i know my honda was the bitch and a half, so i just didnt drive it much. but i think the best alarms are the ones that page you so atleast you have a chance. i would say kill swithces but it dont matter they are just gonna pick it up anyway.

·
Registered
397 Posts
Alarm is a scorpio SR-i500 added perimeter sensor is SN-5,you can adjust the sensitivity of the sensor also.Scorpio 480-951-1109

·
Registered
121 Posts
I just put a scorpio with a perimeter sensor,so when someone goes next to it,it starts to chirp faster then if there next to it to long it goes off and sets off my pager it comes with has some good features and a long range.and easy to install just 3 splice clips that snap on.the oem plugins are not out yet,but dont need them.
+1

·
Registered
1,118 Posts
I seen an add in a European mag. that has a product like LoJack. But you can activate it on the internet or cell phone to see where you bike is located. I think it cost like $10 a month for the service. Also the alert paging works with your cell phone, so you do not have to carry another item with you. I haven't seen anthing like this in the US but they need to. I would rather find the bike instead of the waiting on the Police to work with LoJack.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts