Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,892 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am needing the AirTech e-mail address. i have been the their web site, and went to contact us, and they dont have their address. i bought a solo race tail and need the pad that goes on it to cover the seat screws. also i am needing any info on what brake light and brackets to use for the licenes plate and the turn signals. if anyone has any info on any of this, please let me know. also, i was going to try and post up a pic, but GDC says that my pic is too big. any idea how to resize it? oh yah, another thing, when i get the tail all fixed and repainted, i was to put Gixxer.com on it. anyone know if there is decals avalible? laters.

Chris

i think that i got it to work!

·
Has been Texan longer than the cheerleader
26,430 Posts
I believe the pad you are looking for is actually a Suzuki part..... I would guess off of the OEM seat cowl. Part number 46220-17E00-58R

You will probably have to cut out a tail light opening for your stock tail light.

You should be able to buy Gixxer.com stickers in the company store. see link at top of page.

·
Registered
314 Posts
Actually, there isn't any Gixxer.com decals listed. I too would like to have a decal for the bike!!! Hmm, maybe I'llgo down to the mall and have them gin me up a couple

·
Registered
1,892 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Slick, would like to know what you found out with the Gixxer.com decal. and thanks GixxerRacer, i will look for that part and hope that its it.

·
Registered
1,892 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
GixxRacer i went to Bikebandit.com and looked for 46220-17E00-58R and its discontiued. this sucks.

·
Registered
532 Posts
crotchrocket.com not found not found
ronayers.com DISCONTINUED $72.91
mrcycles.com not found not found
bikebandit.com DISCONTINUED $999.99
powersportspro.com DISCONTINUED $81.99
hondaeast.com not found not found
mineolamoto.com not found not found

·
Registered
314 Posts
Sounds like someone should fab up a backplate and make some!!!! I'd be willing to volunteer mine to make more (as long as I get it back!!!)

·
Premium Member
1,339 Posts
It kinda sucks to have to sabotage a seat cowl just for the pad. I will be attempting to make one for my solo seat. I will let you know how it turns out.

·
Registered
1,892 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
thanks radium. keep me updated on how its coming. and slickkat i wouldnt know where to start fabing up a back plate. hey astro, thanks for looking on all the sites for me. props to yah.
if it comes down to it, ill sell it and have to find another one. or buy another one and have a spare. its just frustrating to have something and not be able to use it. you know.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts