Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner

1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Premium Member
73 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
AHRMA BUILD, Schwantz Replica COMPLETE ! (for now) What a great (and pricey) 3 months this has been. On Memorial Day, in memory of (those who sacrificed all for our country) and my late-great friend David Zajda, who raced with me in 87 on a Blue&White, the last pic is his helmet from 87 feeling at home again :) Wanted to complete 2 weeks prior to AHRMA at Road America and missed it by 3 days, not bad ;) I'd like to thank: Jason Dunne Fiberman for some incredible quality pieces and going the Extra Yard. Came with Mounting hardware installed and vents cut, second to none! GREAT Paint by Tim Baggot, OE replica Graphics by AFE and Schwantz replica #'s and plate background by Tapeworks. Sweet Carb heat shield by Simon Francis. New 02 Busa masters with CRG adjustable levers, New EBC Rotors and New Nissin Calipers. (great decision for piece of mind) Mint Period Correct Fox Twin Ckicker and 93 USD conversion with RaceTech Gold Valves and Springs. Dyno Tuned by Farrell Performance and Yosh reproduction Rearsets from Sander Knook (MK2) to finish it off. Had an amazing week for shakedown runs at Deals Gap and couldn't be happier :) 1st pic is how she stared (mint Red/Black 86. The rest are progress to completed. Almost to nice to Race?... nahh. Thanks to all who've posted invaluable info here, couldn't have done it without this forum. Enjoy !

Attachments

·
Premium Member
349 Posts
Great job on the bike,even better being a tribute to those who are serving and those who made the ultimate sacrifice for your country,we in Canada truly appreciate everything!

·
Premium Member
73 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Yes, racing AHRMA at Road America June 9th/10. Hope to keep the rubber side down 🙂 Big classic Bike show Saturday so if it remains intact that'll probably be my best shot at a trophy 😉

1 - 20 of 42 Posts