Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
just got my bike yesterday. bought some carbonfiber stickers for it. only got 170miles or so in it. wish it was broken in already! hate being behind the pack! thanx all for looking. ill keep updates on any mods.

·
Premium Member
73,234 Posts
i like the carbon fiber work, and congrats on the new bike, but please tell me this isn't your first bike, and that you have some more gear besides a helmet and gloves.

·
Chubby Chaser
57,844 Posts
i like the carbon fiber work, and congrats on the new bike, but please tell me this isn't your first bike, and that you have some more gear besides a helmet and gloves.
+1

·
GSX-R Enthusiast
2,546 Posts
Looks great and congrats. But as I've said before we don't need any posing just the bike please.

There are some board members who seem to be whiny about the whole K5 subject. Bummer. I see a whole lot of garbage posts that collect on this site that has nothing to to with the GSXR, what a shame.

·
Registered
419 Posts
+2

·
Premium Member
180 Posts
Well.. the carbon fiber sickers are good for about 3-4 hp...but the shift cozy...that loses about 9-10 hp, so net hp = -6 hp. Lose the cozy and get an R.

·
Registered
2,351 Posts
hey guys its just a pic ....hes posing and proud of it so give him the best of both worlds, congrates and be safe!

·
Registered
602 Posts
I wear full gear, but I don't preach it! To each his own. Grear Nazis...

·
Registered
179 Posts
nice bike, never seen one before is it new or somthing?

Ok, enough is enough. People dont post in your threads saying stupid shit like that, so maybe you can give your littlt kid act a rest now.

Your tired of k5 threads on a Suzuki forum???

Think of how tired your act is getting for the rest of us.

·
Registered
412 Posts
Geez Mr. Crappy Pants lighten the fuck up.............

·
Registered
179 Posts
Wait a min here, anthony can run around whining in all these k5 posts, but the one time someone says his act is old you post up with that???

Sounds like you need to get a grip.

·
Registered
412 Posts
Sounds like you need to get a life.............It's a joke & your the only one who cares.

1 - 20 of 35 Posts