Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Banned
11,514 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ahhh....New style clutch and brake m/c\'s!

ain't that tiny clutch res. cute?

it's off a ZX-7

much nicer than the old crusty stock ones

·
Banned
3,509 Posts
Re: Ahhh....New style clutch and brake m/c\'s!

You are going to like the change to the adjustable reach soooooooooooooooo much!

I want a tiny reservoir for my AP brake lever. What year ZX-7 did that come from?

·
Banned
11,514 Posts
Discussion Starter #3

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><table border="0" width="90%" bgcolor="#6A7FB8" cellspacing="1" cellpadding="0"><tr><td width="100%"><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2"><tr><td width="100%" bgcolor="#2f2f4f">Originally posted by Simon Orttan:
You are going to like the change to the adjustable reach soooooooooooooooo much!

I want a tiny reservoir for my AP brake lever. What year ZX-7 did that come from?
</td></tr></table></td></tr></table></BLOCKQUOTE>good question! gsxrfish got it for me

where did you get that cool AP lever from again? I might hitthem up for a "sample" unit

·
Banned
3,509 Posts

A riding buddy of mine had it left over from his last race bike. I paid $100 for it
...But I got a rebuild kit for it from Street & Competition (in NY I think)

The ASV clutch lever I got at the local deatler but you could internet order that.

·
Banned
3,509 Posts

What was I just thinking? You don't need the ASV lever...you've got the wet clutch.

G

·
0 Posts

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><table border="0" width="90%" bgcolor="#6A7FB8" cellspacing="1" cellpadding="0"><tr><td width="100%"><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2"><tr><td width="100%" bgcolor="#2f2f4f">Originally posted by Simon Orttan:

</td></tr></table></td></tr></table></BLOCKQUOTE>Any year ZX-7R from 91 up used those tiny reservoirs.....

·
YAAFM Mod
3,016 Posts

Don't tell me you got them for free too!
LOL
Bones

·
Banned
11,514 Posts
Discussion Starter #9

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><table border="0" width="90%" bgcolor="#6A7FB8" cellspacing="1" cellpadding="0"><tr><td width="100%"><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2"><tr><td width="100%" bgcolor="#2f2f4f">Originally posted by Bones_GSXR:
Don't tell me you got them for free too!
LOL
Bones
</td></tr></table></td></tr></table></BLOCKQUOTE>no, but they were cheap!

$35 shipped for the 2001 750 brake unit

and I traded a store credit for the clutch

my goal is to make the best bike for the least dollars out of my pocket!

·
Premium Member
838 Posts

Mr Gixxer you are doing a great job at that

·
Registered
2,491 Posts

nice, makes me think about the 300 I was going to spend on the nissin after market ones from LPUSA, BTW Mr. Gixxer I have a buddy who distributes for LPUSA, if you see something you want I can get for 10% off and I can ship it to you on me
--Karl

·
Registered
1,103 Posts

I am sure that they will look better than the originalsand you've got one hell of a good price too..........

Good for you,

Andy.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts