Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
1,991 Posts
I saw some dipshit do something like that once outside a club. Stupid ass slid in some gravel and dropped his bike going about 5mph. We saw him again about 30min later in the alley trying to get his plastics to stay on.

·
loves oldgixxer and Anthony D
12,611 Posts
hahahahhahaha...my friend did the exacts same thing pulling out of the dealer with his brand new, 0 mile, 05 750 a couple months ago.........wish I had a camera...here are the after pics

dumbasses

·
Registered
8,423 Posts
Oops! I mean...... (cough) I feel bad for the guy...

·
Registered
338 Posts
I noticed that every dude that revs his bike/car without being in a gear ends up on his ass or in an accident
maybe he just wants attention. Unless you race and looking for a good takeoff. I let kids sit on mine (always) and they rev the crap out of it, when I was a kid it was my dream giving I was too small to ride one. At this age you should lay off of it. I think the higher you rev, the less you know about the bike.

·
Registered
995 Posts
hahaha good thing he was wearing a lid... oh wait nevermind.

yeah i know what you mean wildman, there are always those squids that rev it to the limiter on a cold engine to get attention. its even worse when they have d&ds.

·
Here is your "R"
6,926 Posts
You wear full gear and you go helmetless, YOU MIGHT BE A SQUID!

You have your buddies video tape you taking off, YOU MIGHT BE A SQUID!

You buy an over-powered liter bike as your first bike, YOU MIGHT BE A SQUID!

You dont know how to let off the throttle, YOU MIGHT BE A SQUID!

·
Registered
92 Posts
was that done on purpose? looks like he was going normally then lost his concentration when he looked at the camera. Anyway that kind of stuff happens around the dealerships here all the time.
Not to sure what kind of bike that was but the guy was in front a Yamblaha dealership so I'll just assume a Yamblaha. This deserves the 3
award.
1: trying to show off in front of others
2: wearing full gear without a helmet.
3: ruining a brand new bike on the first day

·
Registered
644 Posts
Hmm I remember a co-worker of my brother that layed down his new bike coming out of a dealership. He went to turn on the street and lost traction due to some liquid on the road....any way you look at it...that has to be embarrasing.

·
Registered
4,896 Posts
my homeboy bought a daytona 955i at a dealer
in the parkinglot. he said later to the salesman turned round to leave popped the throttle with some clutch and the bike died and fell on him no more than a few feet from the sales guy did'nt ruff it up much exept for a turn signal and some scratches. but that would have been hilarious to see the out come of that one

oh and I fish tail on my bike at times but I know when to say when and how to control a slide
its the loss of traction then the major gain of traction that turns into a highside that hurts
LMM<FAO

1 - 20 of 27 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.