Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
814 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
anyone have any experience with AGV brand products? how well do their leathers and helmets hold up while sliding across the asphalt? thanks.
edit - I am considering getting their Vortex 2 piece leather suit and an AGV "Ghost" helmet...

I would like to order today but am hoping for some feedback from you fine folks first

·
Registered
134 Posts
I have an AGV jacket and helmet. Jacket I like great quality great fit. Helmet I hate great quality but it is oddly shaped for my head. Loose around the crown and super tight in the cheeks. I am impressed with the quality but I would definatley try on stuff for fitting purposes.

·
Registered
814 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
well I ordered alpinestars boots and gloves and agv suit and helmet. They will take returns if gear doesn't fit right.

However, please post your experience or knowlege of AGV products

·
Registered
4,361 Posts
shuki needs slapped for simply not scrolling down or using the search feature on the site..
If you insist
me
shuki

Always willing to help a brotha out.

·
Registered
277 Posts
I bought the AGV Apache 2pc leather race suit approx 3yrs ago and it is great! Has held up very well, is very good quality and competitively priced too!

I'd buy another one in a minute.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.