Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,275 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a 92 1100 and i want to get lighter wheels for it. what are the best ones and does anyone have any used ones for sale.

·
3,482 Posts
Marchesini's are the best, but plan on spending $2000 for a new set. A used set, for all practical purposes, is impossible to find. The old Perfomance Machine Chicanes would work if you like them, and could probably be found for $800 or so. I think this guy would take that much...good...luck

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=1870275423

·
YAAFM Mod
3,016 Posts
PM's are around ued and pretty common (there is a complete set and a rear only on e-bay now) just stat awy from the race weight ones for street uses are they would bend on and pothole.
Marchesini's can still be had new .
Dymag as well.
Technomagneisio's are around used but not to common (I had a rear but sold it six months ago)
Hypertech wheels are not not to common as they were only arond for three years. (like the ones on my 88)
RC makes wheels for ours as well.
The 95 750 wheel is the lightest direct bolt on wheel from the factory.
Bones

·
3,482 Posts
Technomagneisio's are around used but not to common (I had a rear but sold it six months ago)
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial">Nooooooooo!!!!!! I've been looking for one forever, and have posted that on here a couple times!!! Oh well. If anyone finds any!!!, front or rear, please let me know. Thanks all.

·
YAAFM Mod
3,016 Posts
Oh yea I forgot Marvic...
Bones

1 - 7 of 7 Posts