Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
168 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Are there any companies that make any type of ignition upgrade like an msd box for bikes or sometihng like that??

·
Registered
1,875 Posts
Dynatek do make after market products for ignition and what not

·
Registered
168 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
does anyone know of any sites that have them??

·
Banned
6,048 Posts
i just had a 4° ignition advancer from factory installed. It really helps the midrange smooth out and bulk up (4000-5500rpms) goto their website, or try your friendly neighborhood dealership!!

scott

·
Registered
168 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
can u give me any site names that i can look up??

·
Premium Member
10,263 Posts
They dont really make many aftermarket parts for our ignition system other then the advancer. We dont have a system like the older bikes. Each one of our plugs has its own coil that sits on it. With this you dont have high power coils for it..
You can get stuff like a revlimiter... what are you trying to do with it?

eSeMeS750WX , Have you done a TRE to your bike?

John

·
Registered
248 Posts
Dude theres a company out called direct hits.(Directhits.com)They have a amplifier that screws on to your spark plugs so that it can amplify the voltage running to the plugs.Drag bike tested them on a bike and got 5 hp ofcoures they had to go up on the jetting to compensate for the fatter spark and also they used a non resistor plug C9E for suzukis. I personally run them on my f4 jetted with no air filter and i've run a best of 6.73 @ 105.2 with that in the 1/8 mile.On my 96 750 I run Nology plug wires and Nology coil amplifiers I picked up 1 mph in the 1/8 mile switching to that set up.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts