Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

· Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello

The plan I have for my 2021 GSX R600 is to get an after market ecu that will have open and closed loop tuning. Also needs to be able to switch between 3 tunes that have a 5 position switch to control 4 Nos settings on the fly. Would also like it to be able to control an air shifter. So I do not need an additional controller for that. I would like to get the ECU then a Nos kit followed by an air shifter. Any advice on what I should go with for the ECU, NOS kit and air shifter?

Thank you in advance for you time and help

· Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)
Just want to have the extra power to do roll racing once or twice a month but keep it rideable.

As far as spray I wanted to put a 20hp jet in it but have the spray set in increments with a 5 position switch. Position 1 being off then 2-5 would be ruffly 5hp increments. That way I use only what I need to.

Hp goal would be 120-130 for now. Bike dynoed at 109hp with a really safe AFR tune.

Would like it to do a wet nitruos set up

I plan on putting a thinner head gasket on my engine. Other then that it will stay a stock engine for now.

· Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
? So what your saying is since I dont know anything even though I'm trying to learn. Just give up and get a bike I dont want? I understand 1k's are will be faster then me building my bike. But I like the size, fit and maneuverability of my 600 and am not trying to be top dog in anything. Just want to build it up and enjoy it more without spending 20 or 25k for someone else to do it and still not know what's going on with my bike.

· Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·

· Likes to race old junk.
3,047 Posts
I have been looking at there site I even tried reaching out to them. A week later and I still haven't heard anything back.
Pick up the phone...talk to somebody and get educated on nitrous.
To be perfectly honest, it's obvious from your initial posts...you don't know much about the whole process, other than you simply want nitrous on your 600.

Start with the engine upgrades...

Here's the big red flag...you actually want to lower the compression, if you are going to spray nitrous.
So no...you don't want a thinner head gasket.
Ring gaps need to be increased.

It's false economy, not to upgrade to a nitrous piston and ring package, if you're actually serious about doing this.
It seems like such cheap hp, but it's a really steep and expensive learning curve...if you don't plan to support the upgrades and learn about what's required to protect your investment.
Once you hit that button, it can just as easily become a blow torch...nitrous doesn't care.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts