Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Faps to Fantasy Football, and fails at that even
10,194 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
http://www.mmahq.com/2008/05/12/andre-arlovski-vs-ben-rothwell-at-affliction-banned/

Affliction just announced today that Andre Arlovski and Ben Rothwell will fight each other at Affliction: Banned on July 19.

The “Banned” fight card will be the first show promoted by Affliction and has one of the best fight cards of the year. Rothwell still is under contract with Adrenaline MMA but is fighting with permission on the Affliction card. Since the inaugural Adrenaline event is just a month earlier, he will not be available for the Adrenaline show.

Here is the current fight card for the Affliction: Banned event:

Fedor Emelianenko vs Tim Sylvia
Josh Barnett vs Pedro Rizzo
Ben Rothwell vs Andre Arlovski
Aleksander Emelianenko vs Paul Buentello
Matt Lindland vs Fabio Negao
Renato Sobral vs Mike Whitehead
Savant Young vs Mark Hominick
Brett Cooper vs Mike Pyle
Ray Lamaza vs Justin Levens
JJ Ambrose vs Patrick Speight
** UPDATE **
The original story on Adrenaline MMA’s website has been taken down and as a result I removed the link from my post as well. Also, I have since updated the post to [Rumor] status and am trying to reconfirm the bout through some other sources.

** UPDATE 2 **
It appears that none other than Ben Rothwell himself has confirmed the story in the Sherdog.net forums. So, rest easy boys, I don’t post stories without the [Rumor] tag unless I’m sure they are legit.

·
IM THE BRONZE
1,336 Posts
I'll definitley see it somewhere man. If I cant get it I'll go to mmalinker.com the next day & see them all anyways. Im stoked on this fight card, I could care less about the Kimbo joke circus airing in a few weeks. He needs to fight a real fighter & get his ass pounded proper before he knows to respect these guys. Oh well Im not hatin on him, just think he doesnt quite have a clue yet & Im a bit tired of all the hype about him

1 - 2 of 2 Posts