Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
173 Posts
I'm glad to see fedor fight again after so long off. I hope he doesn't have too much ring rust. I say he beats the shit out of andre for a bit just for a workout lol. then ko second round. I still wish we could have got to see fedor vs randy.

·
Faps to Fantasy Football, and fails at that even
10,194 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I'm glad to see fedor fight again after so long off. I hope he doesn't have too much ring rust. I say he beats the shit out of andre for a bit just for a workout lol. then ko second round. I still wish we could have got to see fedor vs randy.
I dont get it?!?!? Fedor fought this past summer against Tim Sylvia, it hasnt been that long. Between Samba tournements and fighting with Dream, he's been busy.

·
Faps to Fantasy Football, and fails at that even
10,194 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Bump!.....this weekend a battle of Epic proportions. The number 2 ranked fighter in the world whom is also the number 1 ranked heavyweight in the world (Fedor Emelianenko) is fighting a very reputable and dangerous former UFC heavyweight champ Andre Arlovski!!!

·
Registered
702 Posts
If Arlovski had a chin this fight would be a tossup.

Im not saying he cant win, but the first clean shot he takes will end it - Fedor will swarm him.

·
Registered
702 Posts
Went down just like I thought.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts