Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Neighbour has 2017 1300 hyabussa from new.900 miles in total. Serviced etc .sick to death of taking it back to dealer with sticking clutch after standing for 3/4 days.its spent more time back at dealer than on the road...this common problem?

·
Registered
4,880 Posts
Don't know the answer but hope you are not paying any of these service repairs.

Also, what is the dealer doing when you bring it in? Just un-sticking it or did they say they will change it?

Is there a recall posted?

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Don't know the answer but hope you are not paying any of these service repairs.

Also, what is the dealer doing when you bring it in? Just un-sticking it or did they say they will change it?

Is there a recall posted?
It's been back to the dealer for the 3rd time.just unsticks it...saying as the bike is stood for 3/4 days it will stick.his advice was tie something around the clutch lever to hold it in when not ridden...I'd be fuming. I've looked on other sites and it seems to be a common problem.
I've told him take it back yet again as the warranty nearly up and make Suzuki hold their hands up and replace it completely ...

·
Registered
4,880 Posts
See if they can extend the warranty or file a complaint to Suzuki on this issue. They should know about this from the dealers who is reporting warranty repairs.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts