Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Registered
800 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Advantages and disadvantages of \"Spraying?\"

What are your advantages and disadvantages to spraying NOS. And what is the best way to go about adding NOS. Someone said I could get a dry shot. Also how bad is this on the engine? I am not into drag racing at all. But where we do run there are some nice straight aways that will allow you to reach top end. I weigh 240lbs and having a hard time beating 140 lb riders with at least 10 less on RWHP. I have 169rwhp. What can I do to pull on these guys besides lose weight?

· Registered
870 Posts
Re: Advantages and disadvantages of \"Spraying?\"

I've heard that the dry system does not get the vapor evenly to each cylinder and that the wet setup is better....

NOS can cause severe engine damage if you are not careful...If its an everyday rider, I would not put NOS on it....

I weigh 235 and I have less HP then you and am still smoking all the other liter bikes around my area....I don't understand why you are having this problem...

I'd take the bike back to the Dyno and have it rechecked and if it's okay, I would take it to another dyno and have it tested there to make sure the 1st Dyno is accurate...I'm thinking that your bike might not be putting out what someone is claiming, or the Cam sprockets have slipped a little and your bike is no longer making 169 HP. Have it checked...

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.