Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am having an -91 GSXR1100 with extended swing, which has 6" adjustment. Because of the swing-arm is not really vertical and I am using the bike at track days, drag strip and on the street & that´s why I would like to have an adjustment not only for the length of the bike, but also for the drive height.
For example:
+5 cm (=2 inches) for track days
Standard for street use
-5 cm for drag use
I do have many dog-bones, which do have the lengths to give me possibility to adjust it from -5 to +10cm, but I think it is such a big job, that I am looking for adjustable dog-bones...
Any of you guys do know an manufacturer for such a thing? Or if you have some pictures of them, please gimme hints, where to find them. I am pretty well connected with people able to do anything from metal, so it should not be such an big issue for somebody to do them.

·
Registered
1,014 Posts
I have heard of them but I am not sure who makes them. I would like to know also, I could use a pair.

·
Registered
1,014 Posts
I love you man, in a completly hetro way

That is a cool site, I gonna order me some dogbones!

·
Registered
398 Posts
McIntosh Machine and Fabrication..thats where we get all ours at as well as our arms done. Call Terry @ 973-687-3936. Sebby is also a dealer for them so he will hook ya up!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts