Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner
1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Chubby Chaser
57,844 Posts
That video scares the shit out of me and makes my blood boil at the same time.

That drive should be slowly tortured for years on end.

·
Registered
6,771 Posts
They were filming a commercial in Mexico when the car slammed into the pack of bikes. 1 dead and 2 critical was the last I heard. Driver of the car was reportedly drunk. I wish the video showed the driver of the car getting severly beaten.

·
Registered
219 Posts
The first thing I thought about was killing the driver. As I sit her I wish I could take a bat to the guys head and make sure he ate out of a tube the rest of his life. I hope the two riders in critical fully recover.

·
Registered
219 Posts
The first thing I thought about was killing the driver. As I sit here I wish I could take a bat to the guys head and make sure he ate out of a tube the rest of his life. I hope the two riders in critical fully recover.

·
Mightiest Sorcerer of the Lands a.k.a. Rhinocerous
22,049 Posts
I hope all the survivors start wearing helmets....

Looked like a serious lack of proper riding attire going on there.
Not that it would have saved any of them for certain, but it couldn't have hurt to put a lid on at least.

Yes, I feel bad for the deceased rider and those injured but this shit happens and it's our own responsibility to be prepared for the worst at any time. Especially when you don't expect it.

·
Registered
1,512 Posts
well if you think about it. If they're filming some sort of commercial/show/movie there.. i'm pretty sure they're going to want the riders w/o helmets.. (why hire a somewhat well known actor down there if you're just going to hide his face?)..

very sad stuff.

·
Registered
769 Posts
Fliming like this, the riders are going at a slow speed for the camera, so they are going slower then normal tracfic. We don't know the speed limit of that raod but they probably going slow. I didn't see any backup trucks like they use here in hollywood and they were hit by a driver not involved with the filming.

Although the driver was at fault so was the filming crew for not properly setting up the shot to ensure the safty of others. That is why here they shut down the roads to film.

·
Registered
4,134 Posts
They were in Mexico filming for a Novela soap opera.........

That shit made me cringe, to hear all of that background action. I say let about 50 people take one slice with a razor blade, and have about 20 kids with super soakers loaded with rubbing alcohol and spray da shit out of his ass...........

·
Registered
3,340 Posts

·
Registered
111 Posts
That's got to be the #1 reason I ride with mirrors. About half the people I ride with regularly don't have mirrors. I've been trying to convince my younger brother to put some on his bike ever since he bought it. After seeing that, I'm tempted to go buy him some myself.

Ditto to everything negative said about the driver of the car.

I know in the US that guy would be in some shit legally, but how does that work in Mexico? What kind of legal punishment could he face? Anyone know?

1 - 20 of 37 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.