Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I wish to determine current value of my 88 1100,with a view to sell due to health problem. Alas I am forbidden access to ads for reason not apparent at this time. The access denied note is just that , no info on how one might gain access to requested forum! ????

·
Registered
2,287 Posts
On the header, click "Forum," scroll down to the classifieds, read the header.
And to save some trouble:
Gixxer.com Classifieds
For items you are looking to sell and also stuff you want to buy. You must be a premium member in order to post in this section.
Emphasis added for clarity.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I wish to determine current value of my 88 1100,with a view to sell due to health problem. Alas I am forbidden access to ads for reason not apparent at this time. The access denied note is just that , no info on how one might gain access to requested forum! ????nn
Thanks Chocrain .Now the bot claims that I must have forgot password! What a mediocre setup! Plus they expect a premium payment! to access ads! Now wonder Suzuki Corp is in trouble LOL.

·
Registered
2,287 Posts
Thanks Chocrain .Now the bot claims that I must have forgot password! What a mediocre setup! Plus they expect a premium payment! to access ads! Now wonder Suzuki Corp is in trouble LOL.
This site is not operated, endorsed, sponsored, or condoned by Suzuki Corp. To believe otherwise is pure stupidity.

The forum rules are created by the forum owner(s)/operator(s), and if you disagree with them - fuck on over to gsxr.com.

·
Premium Member
5,378 Posts
I can help you with the value of your bike. The value is whatever a person is willing to pay for it. :cheers

Pay to use the classifieds. Everyone else in this thread has.

·
Viking Foreign Affairs Attaché
4,047 Posts

·
Nazi Lustful Faggot - hot for Hermann Göring & Cai
3,250 Posts
And to save some trouble:
Emphasis added for clarity.
It says you must pay to post but not to view. Am I getting something wrong?

·
Mesonychoteuthis hamitoni
1,981 Posts
I get the same thing. I understand having to pay to post ads, but paying just to view them as well?
This isn't craigslist. That rule is there to keep fuck face's like you away. Show up, buy/sell/scam, disappear. You want that, go to craigslist/ebay.

2 posts bitching about the site - feel free to leave. gsxr.com doesn't require paying membership.

·
Registered
4 Posts
so let me get this straight, I too would like to see "oil cooled classifieds" but it seems they technically arent under the "classified" section, I looked. instead they fall under the Gixxer Forums header. I understand having to pay membership to advertise items in classified to sell, but if I was a paying member and knew that non-paying members or new members thinking of becoming a premium member could NOT see the classified section then I as a paying member would feel like I wasnt getting full value for my membership. This puts limits on just who can see my stuff for sale. So while I am able to see bikes for sale in the classified section, I'm not allowed to see oil-cooled parts for sale? What gives ? ? ?

·
Registered
4 Posts
Ok, so just saw a sticky in the Oil cooled section where you have to get the Red "R" for $15 to post or buy in classifieds. Still dont understand why I can see bikes for sale in classifieds, but not oil cooled parts for sale. Guess I never saw that when I first jioned or it wasnt real obvious.

·
Hand-Eye Coordinator
6,529 Posts
ask any of the oiler members if they have trouble buying and selling their parts. none of them will say "yes."

·
Premium Member
24,541 Posts
so let me get this straight, I too would like to see "oil cooled classifieds" but it seems they technically arent under the "classified" section, I looked. instead they fall under the Gixxer Forums header. I understand having to pay membership to advertise items in classified to sell, but if I was a paying member and knew that non-paying members or new members thinking of becoming a premium member could NOT see the classified section then I as a paying member would feel like I wasnt getting full value for my membership. This puts limits on just who can see my stuff for sale. So while I am able to see bikes for sale in the classified section, I'm not allowed to see oil-cooled parts for sale? What gives ? ? ?
The classified section is a sub-forum of the main forum. there is much more to GDC then the classifieds. If you are thinking of joining for the sole purpose of gaining access to the classified section just to sell parts&bitching about the $15 you probably do not have much to contribute to the site in general. We don't need members whose main reason for joining is to sell stuff,and the pay-to-access rule seems to be proving itself highly effective in this situation:cheers

·
Registered
4 Posts
The classified section is a sub-forum of the main forum. there is much more to GDC then the classifieds. If you are thinking of joining for the sole purpose of gaining access to the classified section just to sell parts&bitching about the $15 you probably do not have much to contribute to the site in general. We don't need members whose main reason for joining is to sell stuff,and the pay-to-access rule seems to be proving itself highly effective in this situation:cheers
Obviously my words didnt say what I meant. My intent isnt to come on here and try to sell (i have no parts to sell !) without paying for a subscription. Didnt think I said anything even close to that. If one pays $15 for this and $10 for that and another $15 for some other subscription then it all does add up. What if one pays for the membership to find out there are like two ads for old oil-cooled stuff, and that's it! They are like over 20 yrs old now, and I have no interest in the newer stuff. I'd be bummed if that's the case. I really still dont know if that's the case cause cant see any of the classifieds. Can someone please be courteous enough to a newcomer and tell me there are some good oil-cooled classifieds and it's totally worthwile. thanks.

·
Premium Member
24,541 Posts
This is one the largest site's on the web for oil cooled parts besides ebay.....and again,it seems that you are only interested in the oil cooled classifieds from your last post? "Paying for a membership and then only finding out there a re like two ads for the oil cooled stuff"? That to me sounds pretty clear as far as where your interestes are

1 - 19 of 19 Posts