Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
941 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
How many of you have used this option on the PC III USB? I thought that they had put it on my bike the last time I had the map tweaked, but it looks like they did not.

Is this just as simple as loading it on the power commander, or do I need to let the tech do it when I go back to the Dyno. I have a custom map and don't want to mess anything up.

What are the benifits of this?

Q #2: What would the ignition module do for me? A Tech at Dynojet said that it had not done much if anything for a bike that just had an exhaust and PC on it, but I have cams and a few other minor mods. Is this going to be worth what ever it is going to cost?

·
Registered
941 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
yes, but I still don't know if I should just load it onto my PC III USB since I have a custom map...I have no clue how to set any of this and I'm a firm believer that if you don't know what your doing, then leave it the [email protected]& alone.....

I also didn't know how or if this would affect my Cams..I don't want to blow this thing up..lmao...

Still don't know if I should get the ignition module when its released either....I'm not sure that it will even do anything for the bike once installed.....

·
Banned
1,614 Posts
got me. I was wondering if I shhould load the things on my commander as well. I'll try to find some info and post a link other than the one dynojet offers.

·
Registered
941 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I'm going to call my Dyno Tech tomorrw and see what he says and see what he has seen for results on bikes with this on them.....its an excuse for me to go back to the Dyno...lmao

·
Registered
2,130 Posts
Your not going to gain any hp, or need to re-map. The change is just in response of the throttle. If u are able to easily connect your computer to the PC lll, then do it and turn it on, if its not already. U wont need to go spend more money to get a new map.

D

·
Registered
941 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Hell my bike's throttle response is "Twichy" now.....lmao

·
Premium Member
73,384 Posts
the throttle response gets smoother with the pump feature enabled.

·
Registered
941 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
yeah, I spoke to my Dyno tuner yesterday and it does not seem like the accelerator pump will help my bike any.....

He did say that he would like to play with the ignition module on my bike since its making real good HP, he thinks I'll get some gains with the ignition....

·
Premium Member
41,723 Posts
The pump is sepereate from maps. I put it on my bike and I could tell a little difference, it did have more twitch to it, little peppier

1 - 11 of 11 Posts