Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What's up everyone?
My friend just told me about this site! I'm stoked I like it already, if it's related to gixxers must be good!

- GsxrJen

·
Registered
3,340 Posts
Hello

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Sweet, Nice to meet you all! I see this place is quite a "technical" - "mechanical" site. I guess i need to look around a bit more....

GsxrJen

·
Jurassic Skool
79,800 Posts
Depends on what you're looking for. Anything Goes is hardly technical. Pretty wild in there at times.
Pics and vids will get you anything visual... Doesn't take long to get really hooked on this place. It's got everything in one forum. Sorta a one-stop-shop on the net.

·
Premium Member
887 Posts
are you the Gsxr Jen in 2 wheel tuner? I see you're both from San Diego...I was just wondering. Oh and welcome to the site

·
Registered
431 Posts
i was happy when i found it too, welcome, just dont get too addicted, like i am now, im gonna need rehab, and then the withdrawals..... hopefully i never have to give it up, but if it gets worse, my girl is gonna kill me.....

·
Registered
1,334 Posts
welcome to the site!

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Yes that's me in in this months (Apr) issue of 2 Wheel Tuner. Haven't seen the article yet, hope it turned out well.....Pick it up guys and help support the mag.
-GsxrJen

oh and thanks for the warm welcome guys!!!

·
Premium Member
887 Posts
I've checked the magazine out the last couple of months, this month...I just happened to see the article after looking on here and thought you might be the same person. Yeah, I think it turned out well!

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
I've checked the magazine out the last couple of months, this month...I just happened to see the article after looking on here and thought you might be the same person. Yeah, I think it turned out well!
Great thanks! I finally saw it....I couldn't believe he wrote I ride a 750! Oh well I am happy to have been in it at all. Next time, I hope eventually when I get stunting more I can score an article in Super Streetbike. That's going to be a while though, I won't tear up my gixxer. I'm looking for a salvage bike to stunt.

-Gsxrjen

1 - 17 of 17 Posts