Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Yeah it is me agian guys, LOL

A friend has a 90 or 91 750 curved oil cooler that I can buy for a decent price and would install over the winter. It has steel braided lines with it. Is this a pretty basic bolt on with little modification??

I understand the curved oil cooler improves cooling efficiency by about 30%. Is it a worthwhile improvement cause price is good on the oil cooler.

Thanks
The ghoul

·
Banned
3,509 Posts
Umm... No, it would be bad on your bike. However, it would be good on my bike...I'll trade you my wife and the totalled Gpz for it... No really I must have it!!! Please don't put it on your bike!!! No!!! Stop!! your engine will freeze!!! NOO!!!!

Just make sure the main bolts are the right length, diameter and thread and you'll love the change. If you can use the stock main bolts you'll be set, just use new crush washers. If you find an extra one let me know. If you really can find an extra one I'll be in your area at the end of the month to climb Mt. Baker. My wife wants to show me where I should scatter her ashes when she dies. (I'm NOT kidding) She's fine, she's just morbid. I keep telling her my girlfriend and I will find a place for her ashes.
We'll be staying in Mukilteo, if you need to get ahold of me just drop me an email before the 28th.

Later.

·
Registered
805 Posts
It will not help your 750 since you are in a cool climate, but it will do wonders for one of mine down here in Texas.

It will bolt right one and you will like the change.

Good Luck!

·
Registered
17,099 Posts
also make sure you've got enough clearance between the curved cooler and your fairing side panels - try to get measurements beforehand if you can.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts