Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner

1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,230 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
When I saw this in another thread I thought of Byron "Alfred" otherwise known as Ballsfast!! So I copied it to share with you folks.:lol:lol:lol

Probably what he looked like at age 16 on halloween.:lol:lol:lol:lol:lol:lol:lol:lol:D

·
Banned
23,398 Posts
Heath...Not funny to make sport of downs syndrome!
And...if you look at the hands and arms on that guy, he'll probably kick ALL of our asses without much effort or even realizing he did it!

·
Premium Member
1,230 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Ballsfast if he were a woman (Lord help us all)! Please be prepared to go blind, or have nightmares.

Damn , makes my eye's hurt. :crying:crying

·
Premium Member
1,230 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Oh My god!:eek This is the screen saver on Byron's computer - I thought you might enjoy it or not? :eek

I knew he was a lil' fruity, :rolleyes perhaps there is a good explaination for this?:scratch

·
Premium Member
1,230 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
How about a few candid photo's?:D
Here's we have Byron in Dance Class. He told me he was taking an Urban Salsa Dance Mix class? :confused

As it appears, he lied. :lol:lol

·
Premium Member
1,230 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Byron, I was on classmates.com and I think I found that ex-girlfriend you asked me to search for...

Your long lost love?

I sent her your email address. :lol:lol

·
Premium Member
1,230 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Here's one of those photo's Ballsfast took, for a local "look-a-like" contest.;)

He thought Jessica Simpson was his calling. :wtf
What do you think?:scratch

Needless to say he didn't win, who'd a thunk it? :lol:lol

·
Premium Member
1,230 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Byron at his computer.
This is in His mom's basement, where he's lived for the past 36 years!:punk

Time to change out the 70's wood paneling isn't it? :scratch

·
Banned
23,398 Posts
Oh My god!:eek This is the screen saver on Byron's computer - I thought you might enjoy it or not? :eek

I knew he was a lil' fruity, :rolleyes perhaps there is a good explaination for this?:scratch
These guys must be delivery couriers because we can see all their packages!

·
Premium Member
1,230 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
:crying:lolyou are just jealous because my bike is tagged and on the road.:lol:crying
That's all I get? From all that!? Cmon' gimmie more...We're on a roll.... Just wait for my next batch.:D

And Srad - Have you seen Byron? :confused He looks like he has Downes Syndrom - I have nothing but compassion for those that can't help their debilitating diseases...:sad He on the other hand, chooses to look like that.:lol:lol

·
Banned
23,398 Posts
I have seen the behemoth known as Ballzfast and i understand your willingness to tease him.
The downs thing, however, pulls at my heartstrings and i refuse to make sport of that situation!
I'm not getting soft of anything as i enjoy a good ball-busting as much as anyone! (probably more, especially when it's NOT my balls getting busted) But the downs situation does not deserve to be the subject of anyones jokes!
Keep in mind, this is coming from a guy who will make sport of most anything!
Just my 02 here...

1 - 20 of 36 Posts
About this Discussion
35 Replies
7 Participants
Tragic
Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com
A forum community dedicated to the Suzuki GSX-R motorcycle. Discuss the GSX-R600, GSX-R750, GSX-R1000, and GSX-R1100, and more!
Full Forum Listing