Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
G

·
0 Posts
Originally posted by 95Yosh750:
Check this out: A polished aluminum race tank!! I found it while lookin for some stuff for myself.
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial">Actually it works with the waterCooled bikes as well, it's Identical to my "works" tank except mine is modified to hold 6 gallons of gas and uses dual dry breaks whereas his uses a stock cap. He's off just a bit on what this tank originally cost though.....

·
Premium Member
364 Posts
Hmmm....this fits on watercooled bikes too?

Gixxerracer371,
where did you get your tank?

·
Registered
2,491 Posts
don't even think about it
j/k
theres a set of Keihin 41's I am planning on bidding on at the last second there is 4 days left and the price is currently 480 with no reserve so I want them

-Karl

G

·
0 Posts
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><table border="0" width="90%" bgcolor="#6A7FB8" cellspacing="1" cellpadding="0"><tr><td width="100%"><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2"><tr><td width="100%" bgcolor="#2f2f4f">Originally posted by Edster:
Hmmm....this fits on watercooled bikes too?

Gixxerracer371,
where did you get your tank?
</td></tr></table></td></tr></table></BLOCKQUOTE>I got mine from the owner of the EBSCO/Corona Suzuki Team..... When I got mine he had three of them left. I bought two of them and sold one....someone else already bought the last one from EBSCO.

·
Premium Member
2,664 Posts
good luck on the keihins,i guess its me and you,i have the high bid now.who wants em more???????

-

G

·
0 Posts
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><table border="0" width="90%" bgcolor="#6A7FB8" cellspacing="1" cellpadding="0"><tr><td width="100%"><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2"><tr><td width="100%" bgcolor="#2f2f4f">Originally posted by mike91 1216:
good luck on the keihins,i guess its me and you,i have the high bid now.who wants em more???????

-
</td></tr></table></td></tr></table></BLOCKQUOTE>DOH!!

·
Premium Member
364 Posts
Is this a bolt on or is some fabrication required?

G

·
0 Posts
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><table border="0" width="90%" bgcolor="#6A7FB8" cellspacing="1" cellpadding="0"><tr><td width="100%"><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2"><tr><td width="100%" bgcolor="#2f2f4f">Originally posted by Edster:
Is this a bolt on or is some fabrication required?</td></tr></table></td></tr></table></BLOCKQUOTE>I think it's safe to say that some fabrication is needed to get this tank to work on a waterCooled bike as well as the use of a race type seat/tail section.

·
YAAFM Mod
3,016 Posts
If you look colse you an see that it has a curved rear like the 93-95 750 or 93-98 1100. I do not think that it would match up to a 88-92 750 without hacking off the subframe. Shure looks nice though.
Bones

G

·
0 Posts
Just for comparison here is my Works tank for my 93-95 750.

As opposed to the tank in the auction...

[ 03-31-2002, 05:46 AM: Message edited by: GixxerRacer371 ]

1 - 12 of 12 Posts