Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner

1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I need an opinion on girl psychology so I figured this would be the best place to put it; I'll try to keep short and to the point. :p

I've been seeing a friend from work for the last few weeks. When I first began at my current job I didn't really feel anything for her. It really started out as a friendly "date" but I feel that we have grown very close; and has gotten to the point were we can comfortably talk about anything between us. I just haven't gotten the courage to tell her how I feel about her.

Early this week she asked me what plans I had for this weekend; because she was going to be by herself and had no plans. I told her that a friend of mine had recently bought a house and he was holding a small party Saturday afternoon. I invited her, but she's a very shy girl when it comes to meeting new ppl, specially alot of new ppl; so she kindly refused. I told her that I'll just leave the party early and we can go out to watch a movie or something: and so, she was fine with that idea.

Wednesday, she came up to me and completely surprised me by saying that she would rather prepare diner for me on Saturday rather than go out to the movies. She even asked me what she should prepare for me; I told her to surprise me, lol. To me, this is very special; no girl has ever done this for me. I would like to use this opportunity to tell her how I feel and hopefully she has the same idea.

So whats the problem you may ask? That thing is that she is a very friendly and sweet girl and I would be dammed if she has ever had an evil thought, lol.

My question is; would a girl be so friendly as to prepare diner just for a guy friend? Is she just seeing me as a very close friend and I'm just misinterpreting the situation? :dunno I'm being super cautious about this only because we work together (not in the same department) and I wouldn't want to make a move on her only to end up feeling awkward when we go to work.

However, no matter what I cant keep these feelings about her cooped up inside me forever. What do you girls think?

·
im not small, im funsized
3,442 Posts
^^ agreed, she's into u, she's going outta her way to make dinner

but dating ppl at work is a BIG nono in my book :( so be prepared for drama later dwn the road

·
Registered
323 Posts
here's some bro-advice!
ask if you can bring a date :lol :lmao :lick

j/k of course, tell her what's going on in that messed up head of yours...haha
seriously +1 to the man up and tell her!

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Lol, sorry to have kept everyone waiting; I haven't replied because I've spent these last two days with her :cheers

It all went well; right after dinner we headed over to the living room to watch a movie. At that point I paused the movie and held her in my arms as explained how I felt about her. She fell silent for what seemed to be an eternity, but then she slowly turned around and gave me a little nip on the lips: and that's all the answer I needed. :biggrin

·
Premium Member
1,085 Posts
Pics or she doesn't exist... :dunno

Congrats dude!

·
Wants 2 b one of the guys
432 Posts
Lol, sorry to have kept everyone waiting; I haven't replied because I've spent these last two days with her :cheers

It all went well; right after dinner we headed over to the living room to watch a movie. At that point I paused the movie and held her in my arms as explained how I felt about her. She fell silent for what seemed to be an eternity, but then she slowly turned around and gave me a little nip on the lips: and that's all the answer I needed. :biggrin
Ahhhhhh :punk

·
Premium Member
5,921 Posts

are you copying this from a romance novel??

·
Touches wangs, because he touches his own
4,510 Posts

Dude you lost all respect here. YOUR MAN CARD HAS BEEN REVOKED!! :dunno

You NEVER EVER tell a woman how much you feel first. It will always end badly. Telling a woman how you feel first is like unzipping your fly then watching her walk away.

Not only the above but you also work with this girl. If you break up, she's going to make life hell for you at work. Either find a new job or a new girl. :dunno

·
432 Posts
You NEVER EVER tell a woman how much you feel first. It will always end badly. Telling a woman how you feel first is like unzipping your fly then watching her walk away.
Ok, MOST of the time I would totally agree, but not always with nice girls. Sometimes that's just what needs to happen to seal the deal. And sometimes, GASP, thats what nice guys do!! Me personally, I like a good challenge, and making them think they're the one the chasing. :p Then again, I'm a sucker for bad boys. :drool Very very bad. :biggrin

·
Touches wangs, because he touches his own
4,510 Posts
Ok, MOST of the time I would totally agree, but not always with nice girls. Sometimes that's just what needs to happen to seal the deal. And sometimes, GASP, thats what nice guys do!! Me personally, I like a good challenge, and making them think they're the one the chasing. :p Then again, I'm a sucker for bad boys. :drool Very very bad. :biggrin
You contradicted yourself sweetheart. :shifty Most girls like bad boys like yourself, therefore, if you say I love you or I like you first without any preconcieved notion that she loves you. It's over. You describing any feelings for her first comes across as needy and insecure. This my friend is a HUGE turn off to women. Women don't want a guy that seems insecure, women want a bad boy, one that can take care of them in the "Jungles" of this world. Insecurity is a weakness and a weakness means no girly. How many times have you seen a girl fall for the insecure, can't protect himself loser in any place? This isn't the movies, this is the survival of the fittest. Plane and simple. We are by nature mammals and mammals don't mate with weaker mammals, our species would die off if it kept mating with weaker, and weaker mates.

Q.E.D.

Next

·
Registered
7,497 Posts
You contradicted yourself sweetheart. :shifty Most girls like bad boys like yourself, therefore, if you say I love you or I like you first without any preconcieved notion that she loves you. It's over. You describing any feelings for her first comes across as needy and insecure. This my friend is a HUGE turn off to women. Women don't want a guy that seems insecure, women want a bad boy, one that can take care of them in the "Jungles" of this world. Insecurity is a weakness and a weakness means no girly. How many times have you seen a girl fall for the insecure, can't protect himself loser in any place? This isn't the movies, this is the survival of the fittest. Plane and simple. We are by nature mammals and mammals don't mate with weaker mammals, our species would die off if it kept mating with weaker, and weaker mates.

Q.E.D.

Next

+10000 The man speaks da truf.

·
432 Posts

Q.E.D.

Next
No no, I totally agree with that!! It just sounded like she was the sweet shy girl type... isn't that what those girls like/need to feel safe and comfortable? I'm not that type!!! :lol And eesh, did he profess his fookin undying love or interest in her as more than just a collegue?

Ok ok... now he's gotta shove her up against the wall, pull her hair and kiss her hard to make up for it. :flipoff

1 - 20 of 43 Posts