Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Possibly infected with Ebola
3,216 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I ordered my a-stars T-GP Plus Air textile jacket on Friday November 15th and it arrived that next Monday morning. I was looking at other jackets and the sales guy pointed me to this specific one. I could not be any happier with my purchase. I'm not sure I who I spoke to first while ordering but he was very knowledgable and friendly!

The only down fall to this purchase was me ordering the wrong size and not noticing till it arrived. That was my own dumb fault :facepalm :lol

However I called back and spoke to Brandon and he helped me through the return process. Very helpful and nice guy! All in all with the return and shipping of the new order it only took a week to get the proper jacket after my mistake.

The staff at STG are really knowledgable about the products they sell! They even pointed me to a jacket that was on sale for cheaper than what I was looking for because my salesman believed it would be a perfect for for my needs. I'm glad I went with his recommendation!

STG in a nutshell:

-Smart and friendly staff!
-Great customer service!
-Amazing prices!
-Very honest!
-A great company to deal with!
-Super fast shipping and order processing

They will definitely be seeing every bit of my business when I order new pants, gloves and possibly a helmet next spring. STG rocks!!!:punk

Oh and I even got a few stickers!!!!:punk :frantic :phhht

For real, thank you STG for making this order painless and thank you for your honesty! This order put STG on the top of my list as amazing companies to deal with! Thanks again!!

I apologize for taking so long to make this thread but I was away for the Holliday and forgot! :cheers

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

·
Registered
2,786 Posts
I ordered my a-stars T-GP Plus Air textile jacket on Friday November 15th and it arrived that next Monday morning. I was looking at other jackets and the sales guy pointed me to this specific one. I could not be any happier with my purchase. I'm not sure I who I spoke to first while ordering but he was very knowledgable and friendly!

The only down fall to this purchase was me ordering the wrong size and not noticing till it arrived. That was my own dumb fault :facepalm :lol

However I called back and spoke to Brandon and he helped me through the return process. Very helpful and nice guy! All in all with the return and shipping of the new order it only took a week to get the proper jacket after my mistake.

The staff at STG are really knowledgable about the products they sell! They even pointed me to a jacket that was on sale for cheaper than what I was looking for because my salesman believed it would be a perfect for for my needs. I'm glad I went with his recommendation!

STG in a nutshell:

-Smart and friendly staff!
-Great customer service!
-Amazing prices!
-Very honest!
-A great company to deal with!
-Super fast shipping and order processing

They will definitely be seeing every bit of my business when I order new pants, gloves and possibly a helmet next spring. STG rocks!!!:punk

Oh and I even got a few stickers!!!!:punk :frantic :phhht

For real, thank you STG for making this order painless and thank you for your honesty! This order put STG on the top of my list as amazing companies to deal with! Thanks again!!

I apologize for taking so long to make this thread but I was away for the Holliday and forgot! :cheers
Thanks very much for the kind words and for taking the time to make this thread. It's always refreshing to hear customers with such positive feedback. :woot

I'll pass this along to Brandon as well as the owner Brian! :cheers

1 - 2 of 2 Posts