Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
121 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
a \"get well soon tech\" thread

although i dont know tech personally ive noticed his willingness to help his fellow gixxer members out without hesitation (ive experienced this first-hand). tech is a great contributor to the gixxer scene and the motorcycle community in general. im sure alot of guys/girls are concerned with how tech is feeling, so i thought i'd start a thread to formally wish u well.

is the back any better, wats the latest news?

·
Registered
6,838 Posts
Re: a \"get well soon tech\" thread

Get well mate, hope everything and everyones well

·
Registered
1,073 Posts

Yeah, um, thanks guys.
Not doing too bad at the moment. Even Gotacuckuptheass cant wreck that at the moment. Is he one of killa's mates? Hey Killa, what do you think of him?

·
Registered
6,838 Posts

I think killa and gotas the same person just here to push buttons and get reactions

·
Registered
1,023 Posts

Hope you're feeling better dean. Then you can help put my bike back together to sell

How is the little "tech Intern"doing btw. Hope all is well.

·
Registered
1,073 Posts

Bulging discs at L3/L4 and L4/L5. pinched nerves, damaged nerves. Just the usual. I'm still on crutches at the moment, but hopefully not for too much longer.

Thanks to everyone that's posted.

·
Registered
524 Posts

Bulging discs at L3/L4 and L4/L5. pinched nerves, damaged nerves. Just the usual. I'm still on crutches at the moment, but hopefully not for too much longer.

Thanks to everyone that's posted.
Nasty stuff man!
hope ya have a speedy revovery

1 - 19 of 19 Posts