Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner

1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
883 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is a pic I snapped of my friends '02 1000. He's trickin it out for next spring and wanted me to give you all just a taste, hahaha....:thumbup:

Attachments

·
Registered
883 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
FlatulentDan said:
um...I'm not gettin this post. Is there more to this? Do you have any pics of it actually completed?

Well we just held the plastic up there for the pic. The bike is all tore apart undergoin a makeover. He added all the chrome and has a TON more to go!!! It's got the '04 tail too!!! I just wanted to post it so he could get like a before/after type of thingy goin.... maybe with progress pics???

·
Chubby Chaser
57,804 Posts

·
Registered
883 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
SPL170db said:
This is someone's bike who posts on here, I remember they had a picture of it in their sig. Why did he need you to post it for him if he posts on here already?

http://www.gixxer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=79286&highlight

:scratch
Yeah it was Upsides..... he did the tail mod and then Casper bought it off of him. Since then he's been slammin the chrome and it's not gonna stop, hahaha!

·
Premium Member
660 Posts
personally I think he's killing the bike with the chrome, but the tail looks nice and it doesn't really matter what I think so :thumbup

I haven't been on in a while, what happened with your insurance co., are you getting screwed or are you getting some money back?

·
Limpy McTinydick, wants to be a French Canadian
3,941 Posts
unkut2003 said:
So what do ya' think so far??? He's got A LOT planned for this winter...;)
its deffintly turning into a show bike.

i would like to see what it looks like all done.

i like show bikes... but i like racing better.

but it looks like he is taking ole girl to a whole nother levle. looks good so far.

·
Registered
883 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Well I had EVERYTHING chrome on mine and it would make its own rules on the racing tip, hahaha! I could hit the shows, twistys, strip, or pull a couple stand-ups.... all while shinin like a diamond, lmfao!!!

As for the insurance, haven't heard anything yet..... It's only bee like 2 weeks though!

·
Registered
3,633 Posts
unkut2003 said:
Well I had EVERYTHING chrome on mine and it would make its own rules on the racing tip, hahaha! I could hit the shows, twistys, strip, or pull a couple stand-ups.... all while shinin like a diamond, lmfao!!!

As for the insurance, haven't heard anything yet..... It's only bee like 2 weeks though!
no shit, but not as quickly as a bike with no chrome;)

1 - 20 of 38 Posts
About this Discussion
37 Replies
16 Participants
Chillywater
Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com
A forum community dedicated to the Suzuki GSX-R motorcycle. Discuss the GSX-R600, GSX-R750, GSX-R1000, and GSX-R1100, and more!
Full Forum Listing