Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner
121 - 140 of 191 Posts

· Premium Member
1,985 Posts
well..that's a really nice build,what you need now is a real kit superbike aluminum gas tank,i have tons of almost new SRAD parts,and Suzuki KIT race parts for Srads,i still have a near complete Yosh superbike build parked in the shed somewhere,kit tank would be nice,but it's not cheap.then again,where would you find another,LOL

· Premium Member
440 Posts
Discussion Starter · #134 ·
well..that's a really nice build,what you need now is a real kit superbike aluminum gas tank,i have tons of almost new SRAD parts,and Suzuki KIT race parts for Srads,i still have a near complete Yosh superbike build parked in the shed somewhere,kit tank would be nice,but it's not cheap.then again,where would you find another,LOL
Getting a price for parts from you is like trying to get laid for the first time…. How many times and different methods do I have to ask? How much for the tank shipped??

· Premium Member
7,865 Posts
always thought Suzuki should have used a trapstyle hose up to the air box, a loop to loop would work with a catch where gravity can grab it, something real simple, still evacuate any vapors but not allow any oil to enter the airbox.. I should design one I need 2 myself, maybe 3?

121 - 140 of 191 Posts