Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner
61 - 80 of 163 Posts

·
Premium Member
7,706 Posts
man this ones beginning to go over the top.. I've got a good running FI SRAD in the garage fairly complete, this one makes me wanna get a dry ice blaster and powder coat booth and oven..

go over it real good and get sum these good bits as well, try to replicate the factory paint, have them tools as well...

go all out, perhaps not this far but upgrade bearings, brakes and suspension along with a few others..

whats the chance of sharing your vendors here?

websites or a comprehensive list which parts from where, I wasnt aware there was this much support or is it old new stock you had?

this bike will be a top build no jokes I cant wait..

·
Premium Member
362 Posts
Discussion Starter · #75 ·
Thank you, Sir. I just get the parts as they pop up really. Good network of people from the Kawasaki community that point in the right direction, and I have a good friend that had a few SRAD parts in boxes just sitting in his shop. Got lucky really.

I just ordered a dealer mode switch and manual fan switch from Smart Moto for this model. Kawasaki Brad is making me a clutch bypass switch. Parts are still out there.

My cartridge kit and wheels are the only things holding up progress right now.

I have the complete set of OEM fairings in great condition for sale. I don’t need them.

·
Registered
2005 1000, 1997 750
10 Posts
so impressed! Amazing quality build gonna be one of the best out there for sure. I have a 97 750 SRAD - saved from a tow yard in California near where I live - after a bunch of work it runs good, working out some low end carb issues still - these are great riding bikes (I also have a K5 - a fantastic riding bike as well)

61 - 80 of 163 Posts