Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
7,456 Posts
nice parts, they used to make a cartridge back in the day it's a bit dated tho, check GP suspension, they make might still stuff for this? Dave used to, he made me some stuff to test out his new CnC machine in Rose city back in the day, 03 or so? worked very well, whether or not he sold that machine to the new owners I can only guess but I heard they still make stuff.. they can make genuine adjusters for the damping as opposed to circuit on/off like the stock has, very nice to have..

Dave worked with all the AMA supersport riders in the day, he was at every race tent and all doing work for the AMA bikes and anyone else showed up, real good guy too. Dave Hodges..

·
Premium Member
7,456 Posts
man this ones beginning to go over the top.. I've got a good running FI SRAD in the garage fairly complete, this one makes me wanna get a dry ice blaster and powder coat booth and oven..

go over it real good and get sum these good bits as well, try to replicate the factory paint, have them tools as well...

go all out, perhaps not this far but upgrade bearings, brakes and suspension along with a few others..

whats the chance of sharing your vendors here?

websites or a comprehensive list which parts from where, I wasnt aware there was this much support or is it old new stock you had?

this bike will be a top build no jokes I cant wait..

·
Premium Member
7,456 Posts
nice fork job, fully adjustable compression valve?

too bad on the wheels wonder if he might have found a set had you asked for your money back? man 2 more months? he must have to mine the carbon for em?

·
Premium Member
7,456 Posts
chances are my 600 may have been at the same tracks as yours, brand new it was an AMA supersport/FX bike in 99/2000, all that remains of those days are some wiring of odds and ends I haven't bothered to cut loose, some good racing back then and some mighty fine racers were born, Haydens, Mladin, Yates, Bostrom's quite a few

1 - 11 of 11 Posts