Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Guys hope all is well, I am looking to replace the down pipe/pipes on my bike, there's a break just before the join to the rest of the pipe, suzuki used to service the bike with the previous owner so i contacted them and they advised it was going to cost £900, and strongly urged me to buy stainless steel from ebay or similar ( belive me the bike cost 900 no way im paying that)

can anyone link me to the correct part i need on ebay or anywhere else thats reasonably priced?? if it is allowed of course?

Many Thanks!

·
Ex-Lady Supermod
16,100 Posts

I'm going to shoot straight with you. Although this site has many riders of various bikes, at the end of the day this is a GSX-R site. You may very well get the answer you seek but odds are not in your favor and/or in a reasonable amount of time. I would strongly urge you to ask on katriders.com which is a site for the GSX-F bikes and would be your best source.

·
Registered
93 Posts
If I understood correctly, your exhaust headers are basically rotted from moisture and age. Be cautious, as exhaust modifications may or may not violate your local inspection/safety regulationsl check your local laws before you buy anything.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts